Status: Completed!

If Voldemort Had A Daughter...

The Rules

"Welcome my child," I said in a deadly but fatherly tone.

"Thank you," Lilara said as she entered into my study of the old Riddle Mansion.

I can feel the fear she emits from her mind once she looked, with a small flinch, at my handsome yet powerful features. Besides that, it was so quiet around the mansion that even I want any noise to appear out of nowhere, so I intended to break the silence.

“Well I’ll start first. As your father, I expect full support and respect from you for every one of my present and future planning of world domination,” I continued, “along with a few rules that you should follow.
Rule one; never talk when I am talking.

Rule two; never get in my way.

Rule three; never disturb me when I am busy.

Rule four; never touch or take anything without my permission.

Rule five; obey everything I say to you.

Rule six; if you do not obey, you or I will not forgive you, and either yourself will.

Rule seven; from rules six, as I said it, you will have a cruel punishment. Death included.

Rule eight; be a good girl or else.

Rule nine; follow rules one through eight.
Now, do you have anything to say?”

“Uh, yes sir, do the rules include boys?” Lilara asked.

I thought, Oh course, I should have realized that as a teenage girl that she would think about the opposite sex.

I responded, “Only for you Lilara, but here’s the list for that.

Rule one; do not let boys or you go into your rooms alone.
Rule two; do not have any relationships with any boy.

Rule three; don’t talk to boys without my permission.”

Lilara gaped at that rule.

I continued, “Lilara. Rule four; do not sit close to any boy.

Rule five; do not be such a harlot to the opposite sex.

Rule six; do not damage any males without a good reason, or without my permission.

Rule seven; be a lady and sit at least a yard away from any boy.
Any questions before I show you to your room?”

My daughter hesitated for a second until she asked, “Wow. Um…Father, can I please at least be at the same room and spot where the boy is?”

“No.” I effectively responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, understand that Voldemort is hard to look at, so he would think he looks are handsome.