My Freedom

My Freeddom

Here I am, under the bed, afraid and stuck. This color everywhere, so bright I can’t see. It’s the color of girly ness, the color of inner evil. The creatures in here, last night they spoke to me.

How about I tell you the whole thing from the beginning.

It all started when my siblings and I were playing hide and seek. We were enjoying ourselves and it was very fun. This was our favorite game!

It was my oldest brother’s turn and he knew every single place to hide! So, I thought I’d go a little further. When he started counting I ran to the enormous tree and then I hid behind it, but that was too easy. So, I ran as fast as I could and found myself in a beautiful place. It had a huge pond and lots of flowers that I have never seen! I have never seen something like this before. I was sure my brother could have found me here so I ran. I ran and ran then suddenly I ended up on a human thing called a road. I was scared. I was panicking. I didn’t know what to do. So, I rushed to the side and just as I got to the side a huge thing with 4 spinning stuff passed where I was standing! I believe it could have killed me. I was lucky.

Now I was lost. I didn’t know where to go. The moon had already risen and it was time I found a to warm myself and sleep. So, I cuddled up in a small hole and slept.

The next morning I woke up. I was less scared but I was surprised that my brother hadn’t yet found me.

From a few kilometers away I smelt something delicious. I was starving! I had to have something to eat. So, I followed the smell. It smelt like blueberries and it had such a sweet taste that I could taste it in my mouth already! I finally got there. There was green fence everywhere around the territory. I believe it was a human thing called a house. It’s where they kept their goods and where they made themselves comfortable. Unfortunately I smelt the delicious smell from the inside. It smelt so good! So, I climbed over the fence and sneaked in. The delicious smell was a human thing called a pie. The flavor was blueberries…I could say my favorite. The pie was on the window but while I was trying to get it, a human appeared and took away in front of my eyes. The human was a female and she was fat. She has a pink dress on with white frilly decorations. I was so hungry. I really needed food. I didn’t give up. I quietly got in. The inside of the house was huge! It was decorated with lots of portraits, but the scariest things were the head’s of animals! There were all kinds of animals. Bears, tigers, moose, ect. I was shocked! I quickly ran somewhere. I wasn’t even looking where I was going!

After that I got to another room. The room was huge. There was an enormous black thing, I believe it was a plasma TV. There was a green couch. It looked terrifically comfortable. When I sat on it I felt as if I came back home where we would usually play hide and seek. Then I shed a tear. The tear was so cold. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke of a high pitched noise that sounded like an old woman screaming and guess what, it was an old woman screaming! I started panicking. I felt unconscious for a moment. Then I started running. I was climbing up the things called stairs. They were big, bigger then they usually were. After I climbed up the stairs I got to a long corridor. It was creepy. There were many humongous portraits of scary humans. Then I suddenly saw a small white door at the end of the corridor. When I went in I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was so bright and instead of just dull colored people, there were even more creatures. They were red, blue, purple and BLACK!!! I didn’t know were to look and where to go so hid behind a huge sphere, humans called it a ball. I now calmed down but my heart still felt as if it was going to come out of my body. Then I turned around. My heart pumped so hard that you could hear it. There was a small thing with blue hair and random clothing. It’s face was white and it had cherry red noise. It’s mouth looked as if it had blueberries the whole day, IT WAS BLUE!!! Suddenly, it started talking to me! It said “Hello my dear friend. Now that you got in here you will never get out!!!!!!!!!!! How about you come and join me?” I got so scared! I ran out of the place where I was hiding and hid underneath the place where humans slept, a bed.

Then the door “SWAM!” I saw 2 little pink feet. They looked suspicious. It was the little girl who owned this room. She screamed to her mom “ I AM SCARED! THE ANIMAL MIGHT BE IN HERE!”

I had to get of here somehow even thought the creatures said it’s impossible. So I quickly jumped out. The girl started screaming! I got out of the room and headed right to the stairs. I rolled down the stairs and followed the smell of fresh air. The mother was trying to hit me with a broom but I was too fast for her and she was just and old fat woman. When I finally saw the open window the father closed it. At that point I thought I was going to die but then I hurried to the side and got out of the open door where the small girl was trying to save herself by going outside. I ran! I didn’t know where I was heading. I only thought about the freedom and nothing else.

THE END