It's never love at first sight

Intro

"I know that you really wanted this job Caz, but I'm obviously a better candidate than you, after all, I have got a degree," harmony declared proudly.

"I don't think you were picked because you have a degree, but because of your looks, and buying a certificate off of e-Bay doesn't count," Caz answered.

Harmony was a very tall slim girl with curly blonde hair, she was always dating handsome men, but she dumped them almost as fast as she picked them up. She was totally different to Caz, who was quite small with long dark blonde hair. She?d hardly ever been talked to by any other man apart from her father who had died of lung cancer 3 years ago, at the age of fifty-two. She remembered that day as if it had been burnt into her brain like a hot poker.
*

2nd January 2004

Catherine was sat next to the bed of her dying father; she loved him, and felt his pain, so she told him her greatest lie.

"It's all right to leave me," she gulped behind a curtain of tears

At this time she was only 14 years old, and was not prepared to be alone in the world just yet. A few minutes passed in total silence. She fell onto her knees as she realised her dad had passed away.