Status: Currently on hold

Frankly, I Don't Love You.

Sometimes I Cry So Hard From Pleading

Frank


I walked outside to see A.J. and Mikey asleep on the grass. I smiled at how pretty she looked asleep.

“Sheesh Frank, I know I’m cute, but you don’t have to stare at me when I’m asleep.” Mikey said as he sat up rubbing his eyes.

“Aww come on Mikes, give me one more chance, you know I love you! We can be so great together, you know we can!” I grinned, teasing him.

“No way Frank! I knew you went down that side of the hill, but still, I don’t!” Mikey yelled as he tried to scramble away from my open arms.

“Hey! Frank can only be bisexual in that manner with me!” Gerard said as he joined us. He walked up behind me and wrapped him arms around my waist trying to act as gay as possible to freak out Mikey. I giggled when he kissed me on the cheek and Mikey nearly fainted. As he “fell” to the floor with a thud, I saw A.J. flutter her eyes. She had a confused look when her gaze shifted to Gerard and me.

“So I go to sleep for twenty minutes and I wake up to find Mikey unconscious on the floor and you two together? What has this world come to?” she laughed and we all smiled, more predominantly, me though.

“Of course A.J. have you not seen what a sexy piece of man Frank is?” Gerard asked winking at me

“Oh yes, I’m sure he is” A.J. said sarcastically. “Bony ass and all”

Her cheeks were a bit pink around the edges. Why would she be blushing, it’s not like she feels the same way about me!

“I do not have a bony ass! How would you know if I did? Have you felt it?” I could help but laugh at this.

“Okay I can’t say you have a bony ass until I feel it.”

“I so got you there A.J!” I said grinning at her “Now let’s get your ass home before your parents and brother grill me” I said leading her to my car.

“Remember what I said!” Gerard and Mikey yelled in unison. What had Mikey told her?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you, it’s Friday I’m in love” A.J’s voice rang in the car as we drove home from Gerard’s house. I focused on the song lyrics and immediately it came to me. Friday I’m In Love by The Cure, it was a classic song.

“A.J. come on, that one is so easy. Classic though, The Cure is an awesome band, but not the best in my book.” I countered.

“Oh well, that’s your opinion. They’re not my all time favorite band though.”

“Oh, really?” I raised an eyebrow “Who is your favorite band?”

“Oh it’s just these guys from this city in Jersey….” she continued “I think they’re called My Chemical Romance, I’m not too sure”

“Are they really good?” I asked playing along.

“Yeah, the drummer is pretty great, he’s just so hot, you know?” she teased.

“Interesting, I always thought you were more into guitarists,” I questioned

“Not at all, I mean the lead guitarist is awesome, but the rhythm guitarist is just all over the place! It’s just not right,” I laughed at her jokes about me.

“Oh A.J. admit it, Frank Iero is the sexiest man alive and you know it.”

“I shall never admit to anything!” she raised her arms in triumph as we pulled into her driveway in a fit of laughter. It was chilly outside and she had no jacket. I shoved my hoodie over to her to make sure she didn’t catch a cold. She smiled while nodding and put it on. We stepped outside and the cold hit me like a baseball in the gut. Her parents were more than likely already asleep but they knew that she was going to be at Gerard’s house for a while. I watched her, incognito, as she walked towards the door, leaning up against the hood of my car. And even though it was dark, I could see beams of light straying from her persona. I felt my lips tug into a smile as I watched all of these things happen in front of me.

“Hey Frank, stay with me tonight?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?
:)