Status: Currently on hold

Frankly, I Don't Love You.

While You Can

Frank


“So you’re telling me that he mixed up the fortunes but you still said yes?” Mikey laughed quietly from his seat while Gerard was asking A.J. and I how dinner had gone.

Apparently, they didn’t think it was a very smart thing that I mixed up the fortunes. They thought she was crazy for being with someone that was so insane and dorky, on top of my reputation at school. I didn’t care about my reputation though; it could go down the toilet for all I cared.

“Yeah, he did. But it worked out pretty well, I still said yes,” A.J. replied. I looked at Gerard who was trying to contain his laughter.

“That sounds pretty cute though, he messes up the fortunes, but you say yes regardless because you care about him,” he put in as he stifled a small laugh toward the end.

“Well, I still find it dumb how long it took you guys to get together. Come on Frank, you’ve been crushing on her since we were ten. Could you have waited any longer?” Mikey piped up.

I looked down at my shoes not daring to turn to A.J. who was sitting next to me. I could feel my face burning up higher and higher like a thermometer ready to pop when it’s too hot outside.

“Frank is that true?” she asked as I slowly looked up to meet her eyes. I couldn’t tell what thoughts were behind them though. What was she feeling? Was she scared, relieved, or freaked out?

“I’ve liked you since I saw you walk across the street not knowing where you were. Ever since you moved in,” I said so fast that she couldn’t understand it.

“Excuse me?” she said confused now.

“What I meant to say is that I’ve liked you since I saw you move in.” I said slowly.

“So you’re saying that you’ve liked me for seven years and failed to tell me?”

“Basically, yeah. I’m a bit shy when it comes to girls, despite what people might think. My way of showing you that I liked you backfired on me though,”

“Oh you mean the whole ‘I hate A.J. thing’?”

“Exactly, I’m really sorry, for everything that I’ve put you through these past couple of years.”

“I guess I just got so used to you hating me for that long that the idea of your liking me never crossed my mind. I kind of liked you back all of these years too but I just never admitted it to myself. ” she confessed.

“Really?”

“Yes, now kiss her because that’s what she’s wanted for the past seven freaking years,” both Gerard and Mikey muttered.

I laughed at the annoyed looks on Gerard and Mikey’s faces. I looked at A.J. who seemed had a mix of worry and happiness on her face.

“What’s wrong, love?” I asked as I pulled her into my arms.

“I’m just thinking about what a whirlwind we’ve been through these past couple of months. I never thought that this would happen to me, you know? After A-Alex did what he did, and when Gerard and I broke up I felt like I would never be happy again. I guess I’m just scared for what’ll happen between us.”

“A.J. you don’t have to worry, I love you, and I always will. I would never hurt you.”

“I love you too, it’s just everything that’s happened has taken a different affect on me.”

“I know, I know. Maybe we’ll take it slow for now, yes?”

“You would wait for me to get a little more comfortable with us?” she whispered.

“Sweetheart, I would wait for an eternity to be with you,” I said hugging her closer to my body.

“I love you Frank, I really do.”

“So I’ve heard.” I said hugging her tighter not wanting to let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyway, she still has fears of getting serious with someone again.
Comments? Subscriptions? Show me love.
<3