‹ Prequel: Calling Grace
Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Complete. =)

Drink Me Dry

Love Like This

I don't even know myself I'm fading into what they want, I'm not taking it too well! I got nothing to say, I will not wait around and let him watch me wither away! (Ahh Ahh Ahh! x3) I'm faded, fading away into a perfect box falling from my hands to the spell of the darkness in this life, my true colors are gone, never was like I once was as I don't even know myself, mein God I don't mean to run but I just trouble those around me

Chorus:

I don't remember who I was at the start, I'm fleeing away yet again, what do I have to make me stay here? I just trouble everything and bring depression up and I can't ever see what I've done that's lead here from the start, lead me to safety as I'm falling into an abyss, it's all black and cold, my mystery only puzzles me as every day passes, what on Earth is it like to love like this pair I see, I see around me all these people wrapped up in each other, it's all new to me...new to me this life is never-ending wherever I decide to run, you will find me anyway eventually, why do I try to fight a surrounding environment of love like this around me?

Verse:

Whatever you do, I'll do it too, know that everything you do I'll show you how, you all mean something to me I can show how much you mean, I never meant to leave, (ahh ahh! x3) There's so much for me to learn (yeah) I see myself as people bash me I know I'm alone out there! Can you show me what loving somebody is like as I can't stand it anymore, a little bit longer to remain here so you can show me what I missed before, what do I have other than the growing need to be by your side? Somehow my feeling has grown beyond THIS PLACE I want to know about how these strangers see me...

(Chorus x3)

Come with me show me your world, show me if there's beauty here like you and he this happy, angels weep at the sight of you pairs around me. (To think I've left you all behind!) I wanna know, an answer to I don't know if I should stay should I stay or should I go? Telling you to shut up and let me go is the hardest choice to make, and now I'm playing the game of life all the rules sentenced to me overnight, I had a dream I fought to be someone else and it all felt so right, go figure now I ask for another chance if that's ok I will stay and keep you girls going on before you fall and before you fly....

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)