‹ Prequel: Calling Grace
Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Complete. =)

Drink Me Dry

Living With The Enemy

So it's over now my heart is on the floor, now you need to think about if I should be staying here or moving out! Now you are the next to be pushed, kicked and knocked around as I'm not some plaything I will get my own revenge and a bonus your punishment for making my life a living hell, you had no idea what I fought and survived, I fought to see the light of day, but somehow my fear of tomorrow still however remains, my parents still know you but think that I ran away!

Chorus:

I wanted to live with no reckless emotions going insane, running hectic in my mind are memories of you and I battling to live our lives, now I'm living with the enemy your eyes are on me do you know that now we reunited in this way I can and will leave you behind, I'm not your freak on a leash that you can just push around, I'm sick of living with enemy under my breath and behind my back! But the assault was the last straw never in the years I've known you have you laid a finger to me! Don't try to apologize, I'd never take it you're lucky your twin is the opposite or I'd send you crying to the hospital room you hate, I lived with you as my hell now it's time for YOU to begin living with the enemy of me...

Verse:

Now that the tables have been turned I feel not a lot of pressure on me, I am positive I might feel sorry for punishing you so harshly but dear GOD you best not count on it I will never forgive you for all you've done! Even your twin's recognized me before you ever (ever x3) could, like it or not YOU ARE DEAD TO ME forevermore. Your name is nothing but ashes in the night, and a breeze with the wind

(Chorus x3)

How'd you like to live with me as your enemy to see what I went through? Well I'd never take no for an answer, like it or not I will NEVER like you for you repulse me in ways unimaginable, just be lucky I know that you don't want me to mess up your makeup covered all deceiving face! The lies you tell always grate my last and final nerve! NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! (Living With The Enemy)

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)