‹ Prequel: Calling Grace
Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Complete. =)

Drink Me Dry

Get Me Out Of Here

He tried to break me out, out of my shell I won't let anyone break me down, the music stopped playing when I fell for you, you fed me all those lies over all this time, it killed me inside what the Hell has gone through my mind? I thought I loved you, now I got him to bring me down well I will never fall, you let me burn now I can't rise again I lost almost all my friends but I am strong, I can break out of here!

Chorus:

Don't need your time or your attitude, you made it seem like I was the only one for you, don't feed me any lies you know you'd love it if I was dead, our 'love' is dead forevermore, my cries of frustration are heard throughout all this time please someone get me out of here! Au mein god, get me out of here! My heart bleeds and the blade slides across my hand, the pain flies away thank god it's trying to get me out of here!

Verse:

I wish I could live life like before you came and ruined everything, when you said all those things about me that made my face glow now they just make me want to drive a spike right through skull, don't DARE try to take me down, or shut me in my so-called lifeline's wearing thin, I tried not to ever back down to you but I lost control, control of everything then I lost my sight now I lie here bleeding to near-death, don't make up any lies you got under my skin far too many times before, you screwed my mind and I can't survive knowing you're sad about me, you claim you want me back and I said I'd rather die

(Chorus x3)

Try to shut me out or kick me down my so-called lifeline has been worn down thin, I have backed down and lost my mind, I can't live anymore so the music died...you lost my soul and carried me back to my memories well if you want me back: Go wallow in your memories of what we had before you duped me bad I lost my head then you killed my soul, live with pain and regret I have backed down forevermore, you lost me forever and all time as my music slowly dies...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Spring nichtx - You'll Be Forever Sacred. Read it. NOW.

2: This is for: Girl hates boss and wants to escape the party. She writes quickly the song onto a thick napkin and stuffs it into her purse then finishes it at home where she's repulsed by the men she's associated with.