‹ Prequel: Calling Grace
Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Complete. =)

Drink Me Dry

Broken

Until now I always got by with you by my side, I'm lying here bleeding my life away...I wonder where you are tonight and if my face is nothing but a ghost of our past, the night goes by so quickly and it will never end for me I'm alone, until now I've always got by with you by my side, I am there faraway from you so there are unlimited screws for you to choose from worse than Him

Chorus:

I feel alone, what can I do? I ran away and saw you again, the night chill around us in a name whisper game, these dreams I have are what could've been and HE still wraps his arm(s) around by my side and is bringing me down, never have I felt this broken in my entire life, thanks to you my life is dead why did I have to fall for you, I'm walking off the bridge of life to the sea of death, your lies left me good and broken on the side, on the edge of life...

Verse:

I hope that my memory goes on forever in Their own minds but I well hope you regret what you've done, you've pushed an innocent to suicidal dreams and many several attempts, you don't trust me I thought I loved you but then again I'm always wrong about everything, you broke my soul and for that I'm with a neglectful excuse of a drunken image lover, the cameras shatter when I'm around, obviously my existence is too much for the world to bear...

(Chorus x3)

This was nothing but a total eclipse of our hearts, melted back into the two they originally were now we both must move on, alone and dead I feel empty inside without an arm around my waist but I know nothing is ever meant to be for me as I promised myself I would never wait for you or any other hopeful soul wanting to be with me, and as long as this heart still beats I remain...solo.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)