I Love You

Oneshot

I laid there, on my tour bus bunk, singing along to Taylor Swift’s ‘Should Have Said No’.

You should've said no
You should've gone home
You should have thought twice before you let it all go
You should've known that word 'bout what you did with her'd get back to me
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
Shouldn't be asking myself why!
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet
You should've said no
Baby and you might still have me
” I sang aloud.

“Shut up!” Ray, our lead guitarist, yelled from the living room/kitchen area.

“Never!” I yelled, then turned up the volume and sung louder with the song.

You can see that I've been cryin'
Baby you know all the right things...to say
But do you, honestly
Expect me to believe...
We could ever be the same?
You say that the past is the past
You need one chance, it was a moment of weakness
And you said yes!


“Shut it or you’ll be sorry!” he yelled in annoyance

You should've said no
You should've gone home
You should have thought twice before you let it all go
You should've known that word 'bout what you did with her'd get back to me
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
Shouldn't be asking myself why!
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet
You should've said no
Baby and you might still have me
” I continued.

“That’s it!” he yelled just before I heard the sounds of stomping towards the bunk room.

The curtain to my bunk floo open, reveling a very aggravated Ray Toro.

“I warned you, Michael.” he said before grabbing me off of my bunk, throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to the living room/kitchen area.

“No!” I screamed as he thru me on the couch and sat on my back.

“Get offa me!” I yelled, thrashing my limbs, as he got comfy.

“No. I told you you’d be sorry.” he said as he grabbed the remote and turned on the Disney channel .

“Noooooooo!!” I screamed when I seen Miley Cyrus’s annoying face pop up onto the screen.

“Suffer large, for you have sinned greatly!” Ray said, laughing at my pain.

Gerard, our lead singer, also my brother, stood in the walk-way that connected the bunk room to the living room/kitchen area.

“What did he do now?” Gerard asked.

“Did you not hear the sins that flowed from his bunk?” Ray asked dramatically.

“What? Chick songs? I wouldn’t really call that a sin, it’s more like Mikey’s really girlish dirty little secret.” Gerard stated smirking at me.

I could feel the heat rush to my cheek and I’m sure they were bright red.

“Awe, be nice you guys. Stop tormenting our precious Bassist.” Bob, our drummer, said coming to my defense.

“Yeah! What he said!” I said.

Bob walked up to Ray and all in one swift motion, picked him up and thru him on the small leather lazy boy recliner .

“Freedom!” I yelled, jumping off of the couch and jumping into the air repeatedly. All the while Gerard laughing at my childish antics.

Gerard walked over to the couch and sat down, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down on top of his lap.

“Hey!” I yelled.

“Hey yourself.” he said, smirking.

I blushed.

He was such a pretty person. Beauty like his should be illegal in all 50 states. And that smirk! God, that smirk drives me crazy! In both good, and bad ways. His black locks fell over his eyes, only allowing him to see, where as I, or anyone else couldn’t see jack shit.

“Um” I started nervously, “Where’s Frank?” I asked while shaking the earlier thoughts from my head.
I was not ready to start thinking about my brother in that manner.

“Hmm…Where is Frank. I haven’t seen him all day.” Gerard said, me still awkwardly sitting on his lap.

“Have you guys seen him?” Gerard asked Ray and Bob.

“No.” Bob and Ray answered at the same time.

“Did he mention anything. Or leave a note?” Gerard asked.

“Not that I know of.” Bob said, “Go look for a note, Ray.”

“Why me?” Ray whined.

“’Cause I frickin’ said so! Now get goin’!” Bob ordered

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“Hmm… I wonder where we parked the bus…” I pondered to myself.

“Hey you lost kid? What’s your name… you look familiar.” a blonde haired man said to me.

“Frank Iero. I’m in a band…My Chemical Romance. And I can’t find my stupid bus! I went out for some Skittles--which are awesome by the way--and I kinda got lost--and my band mates…probably haven’t noticed yet…but at least I got my Skittles--And, And guess what! There chocolate! Chocolate Skittles! Isn’t that just awesome?!” I scream at the blonde guy, shoving my Skittles in his face.

“Um…yeah…right…well I seen a bus with the letters ‘MCR’ printed on it…so yeah, maybe that’s yours.” he said, backing up slowly

“Sweeet!” I yelled, jumping up and thrusting my hands into the air triumphantly

I began to run, but then remembered that the blonde man never told me where my bus was exactly. I stopped, turned around and ran back to the man, who looked pretty freaked out.

Note To Self: Try to be less…hyper and odd…and more…cool and mellow.

“Hey dude! Where did you see my bus?” I asked, mid run.

I stopped just as he said, “Over there!”, pointing to the far right, near the building we were playing at. Then he took off, running faster then I have even seen.

Whoa. Am I that freaky?

I watched him, still running at an alarming pace.

I’m going to take that as I defiant yes.

I sighed then took off towards my bus.

-----

I kicked open the bus door.

“Hello gentleman!” I greeted my band members

“Where have you been, Frankie?” Gerard asked, his face marked with worry lines.

“….Out and about.” I said, trying to be mysterious. I doubt it was working, ‘cause Bob and Ray were giving me that ‘Oh, great. He’s at it again.’ look that they do so well.

I noticed that Mikey was sitting on Gerard’s lap. He looked like he was going to explode or something of that nature.

I think I should help him.

I ran over to Gerard, and pushed Mikey off his lap. Replacing him with me.

“Does this look like a terd to you, it looks like a terd to me. Taste some of my chocolaty rainbow terds” I said, shoving a handful of chocolate skittles in Gerard’s face

“Uh…No thanks.” Gerard said, leaning away from me.

“Silence! I kill you!” I said, trying to look menacing. Failing completely.

The end result was Ray, Bob and Gerard laughing at me. While Mikey just scooted to the far side of the couch. I think I must of scared him. Damn. I’ve been doing that a lot lately.

“So is that why you’ve been gone all day? To go get Skittles?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah. But I kinda got lost on the way there and the way back,.“ I giggled. “What other reason would I have to leave the comfort of my bus?” I asked.

“You know I could have gone with you.” Gerard informed me.

“Yeah. I was going to force you to come with, but you looked like the next person to talk to you would end up tortured, maimed and murdered.” I stated.

“Really?” Gerard laughed. “Was my mood that bad?” he asked

“Yessiree Bob.” I said

“Huh what do you want?” Bob asked, coming back to earth from his absent minded day dreaming.

“Oh, no, Bob. I wasn’t talking to you.” I laughed.

“Well then don’t say my name if your not takin’ to me. God.” Bob mumbled in annoyance.

Wow. Bob was irritated today. I better not piss him off. Bob can be the nicest guy and the whole world but if you piss him off he’ll kill you…then bring you back to life…then kill you again, but only more violent.

I shuddered. Picturing Bob mad was frightening. I remember this one time I got him angry…I thought I was going to die…it was that bad. Everyday I pray that never happens again.

“Hey Mikes? You ok?” Gerard asked his brother.

Apparently he didn’t hear him ‘cause all Gerard got in a response was silence.

“Mikey?” Gerard tried once more.

Still silence.

Jeez, Mikey was being super weird today. I wonder what he was thinking about.

“Michael!” Gerard yelled, throwing a hand full of Skittles at Mikey.

“Huh? Ow!” Mikey yelled once the Skittles hit him.

“What’s your problem, Gee?!” Mikey questioned.

“What’s your problem, Mikes?” Gerard questioned right back.

“Yeah Mikey, is there something wrong?” Bob, Ray and I asked almost at once.

“Nothings wrong. Absolutely nothing. Don’t you guys worry you pretty little heads about it.” Mikey seethed. He stood up and stomped to the bunk area, jumped onto his bunk and pulled the thin sheet that separated the world from the bunks shut.

I guess everyone’s in a shitty mood today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

God. Mikey’s in a really bad mood

“Gerard, why don’t you go check on Mikey.” Bob said

“Yeah,“ I sighed “ok.” I stood up and walked towards the bunk area. I was kinda scared. So I walked almost painfully slow. Once I arrived at Mikey’s bunk, I just stood there, thinking of what to say, but unfortunately words failed me at that moment so I just slide open the sheet and sat next to my brother. Who was hidden under the blankets.

“Mikey?” I called out to him. But he didn’t answer.

“Mikes.” I said, shaking him slightly.

“What?!” he croaked out from under the blankets. It sounded like he had been crying.

“Aw, sweetie.” I cooed, pulling the blanket off of him. I pulled him into a tight hug.

“Why are you crying?” I asked, rocking him back and forth. He gripped my shirt and proceeded to bawl into my chest.

I lifted his face so he was looking into my eyes. I wiped away the tears that stained his beautiful face.

“No more tears, Mikey.” I said, “When your sad…I’m sad.”

He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to cease the salty tears from spilling. But it wasn’t working.

“What’s wrong, Mikey?” I asked.

He looked up at me, staring. From the way he was looking at me I’m guessing he was contemplating on whether or not he should tell me what was upsetting him.

“You can tell me anything, you know. I won’t be mad and I won’t judge you.” I said, trying to get him to confide in me like he used to when he was upset or scared.

“G-Gerard….?”
“Yes, Mikey?” I said

He sat up and looked anywhere and everywhere but me. I reached out and cupped his face lightly in my hands, so he would look into my eyes.

“Tell me what’s wrong, Mikey.” I ordered.

“Ok…But you can’t get mad at me…and you can’t yell at me…or hurt me…or…” he trailed off.

“Mikey. I won’t be mad and I won’t yell and I definitely won’t hurt you. So don’t be scared. You can tell me anything. I’m your brother.” I reassured him.

“That’s why I can’t tell you! You’re my brother!” Mikey franticly screamed, flailing his arms.

“Michael! Calm down!” I yelled. I grabbed his arms to stop his flailing, before they broke something or he accidentally hurt himself.

Mikey stopped thrashing around and just stared at me. He then burst into tears once again, his body shaking with the new sobs.

I shifted myself closer to him and began to rub his back in a comforting way. He sniffled and wiped his face with the end of his sleeve.

He looked at me, tears still leaking from his beautiful brown orbs.

He shifted himself so he was sitting on his knees and smothered me in a huge, loving hug.

“It’s gonna be ok, Mikey. Tell me what’s wrong.” I said

He took a deep breathe, composing himself.

“I love you Gerard.” he said quietly.

“Duh, I knew that, I love you too, I’m your brother.” I said, not yet understanding the true meaning behind those simple words.

“No, no Gee. I love you love you.” Mikey said, a blush slowly forming on Mikey’s face.

I was shocked to say the least.

Mikey looked at me. He began to panic.

“Gee, I’m sorry! I take it back! Please don’t be mad, I’m so sorry!” he apologized.

I smiled a smile that confused Mikey deeply.

“Gee? Are you mad?” he asked, his voice sounded like a scared child.

“No. I’m not mad. How could I be mad when I feel the same way?” I asked him.

“The same way?” he asked. Now it was his turn to be shocked.

“Yeah Mikes…The same exact way.”

I took his hand in mine, smiling at him. He smiled back as I reached up and wiped the remaining tears from his face.

“I love you Mikey.” I said, holding him.

“I love you too, Gerard.” he said squeezing me as tight as humanly possible.

We let go of one another and stared into each others eyes. He leaned in, slowly. And I knew what he wanted. I leaned in, to close the gap between us. We kissed. A sweet, love filled kiss. It wasn’t rushed. We took our time. Sharing out first and hopefully not last kiss as not only brothers. But lovers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was having some difficulties coming up with the paragraph before the ending, so I was complaining to my parents about it and my dad was like “Leave it blank and call it a mystery.” my mom and I were cracking up. Ha ha, my dads a weirdo!

So, I wrote half of the story in Michigan at my biological fathers house and the other half here in Florida at my mom and dads house (I call my step dad “Dad” ’cause he was the father that raised me.)

This is my first Waycest so go easy (peasy pumpkin peasy pumpkin pie motherfucker) on me ok?

And comment.

COMMENT AND I SHALL GIVE YOU FLAMIN’ HOT CYBER CHEETOES!!!!

If you comment I’ll get more confidence and I’ll write better and more sexier Fanfics!

p.s. GO WAYCEST!!!!!

IMPORTANT NEWS: I'm thinking of doing a sequel to this story. (well my friends are trying to get me to do one lol) but I'm not sure if I want to. If a few more people want me to to it then I will. And I can make the sequel another oneshot or a chapter story I really don't care it's up to you. Thanks for your time!

And don't forget to read my Bray Forever And A Day