Choke chain

Love and misery

Johnny sat on the edge of the hotel room bath tub and rested his forehead against the cool metal of the sink. He had a Kleenex pressed against his bleeding nose as tears pooled in his eyes and he tried to hold them back. Johnny's head was throbbing and he had the feeling that his nose was possibly broken. It had been another drunken night in the bar with the rest of the band, followed up by the usual beatings he received almost nightly now. One thing Johnny hadn't known coming into the band was that the older boys could be rather nasty when they were wasted. Playing was awesome, and hanging out with Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, and Brian was great, but if there was any alcohol involved Johnny would try his best to avoid them. A soft knock on the door made Johnny jump slightly then whimper at the thought of more pain.
"Johnny, it's me." Zacky said quietly as he opened the door. Johnny slowly looked up at Zacky with hurt filled eyes. "I'm sorry." Zacky whispered and sat down on the edge of the bath tub next to Johnny.
"Don't touch me." Johnny practically hissed and glared at the older man.
"Please don't be like that." Zacky sighed and reached a hand out to stroke Johnny's cheek. "I'm so sorry." Sighing, Johnny gave in and leaned against Zacky who wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller man. "How bad does it hurt?" Zacky asked quietly.
"It hurts like fuck." Johnny muttered and buried his face in Zacky's neck. "I'm sorry if I get blood on your shirt....."
"It's alright babe." Zacky said and kissed the top of Johnny's head. "Mmmmm, you smell good." Zacky whispered and grinned.
"Don't think complimenting me is going to make me any less pissed that you didn't stand up for me." Johnny muttered.
"No, really baby, you smell really good. It's kind of making me horny." Zacky said and looked down at Johnny who pulled away from him.
"No, not tonight. I'm hurting so bad right now." Johnny sighed.
"But I'm already hard!" Zacky whined. Johnny glanced sideways at his..... Boyfriend? Lover? Johnny didn't know what to call him.
"You know, I'm starting to think the only thing you want me for is sex." Johnny snapped and glared at Zacky.
"What are you talking about?!?! I love you baby." Zacky cooed and wrapped an arm around Johnny.
"So? Just because you say it doesn't mean you mean it." Johnny said and removed Zacky's arm from around his waist. "I want you to prove it."
"Prove it?" Zacky asked. "How am I suppose to 'prove my love for you'?" Zacky asked and rolled his eyes.
"I want you to stop being a pussy and stand up for me!" Johnny said.
"What? Matt, Jimmy and Bri will kick my ass!" Zacky shouted.
"If you love me, you will do this for me. This is the only thing I've ever asked of you." Johnny said and looked deep into Zacky's eyes.
"Alright." Zacky agreed and took Johnny's hands in his. "If that's what you really want me to do." Johnny nodded and grinned.
"Now, is your previous offer still withstanding?" Johnny asked and moved to straddle Zacky's hips.
"Hhhmmm...... I dunno..." Zacky said and cocked an eyebrow.
"Please?" Johnny asked and bit his lip as he started bouncing on Zacky's lap.
"Ohhh.... Fuck!" Zacky gasped and shut his eyes as he slipped his hands under the hem of Johnny's shirt. "Mmmmm..... Johnny...." Zacky sighed as he ran his hands up Johnny's chest and pinched his nipples. Johnny gasped as his eyes slipped shut and he gripped Zacky's shoulders.
"I love you." Johnny gasped and pressed his forehead to Zacky's.
"I love you too..." Zacky sighed. The bathroom door flying open made them both jump and Johnny fell to the floor.
"What the hell are you too doing?" A drunken Brian demanded.
"Uhhh..... Nothing, we were just going to sleep. Johnny looked like he needed help since you guys beat the crap out of him." Zacky explained. Brian just stared at the younger man for a few more moments before walking back out of the room.
"Sorry babe...." Zacky muttered and pulled Johnny up into his arms.
"Don't be...." Johnny muttered and curled up against Zacky. "You sort of just stood up for me." Zacky grinned then picked up Johnny and carried him out into the hotel room.
"Time for bed?" Zacky asked as Johnny yawned.
"Mmmmhhhmmm...." Johnny muttered before he fell asleep in Zacky's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter done. I think I did okay but.... Meh. Maybe not. Comments would be lovely!