Burning Bridges, Making Wishes

Now I'm Heels Over Head

"He just left without telling you?" my other best friend, Isabella Rogers, asked me.

"Izzy, I've told you a million times already, he left a message on my cell telling me that he was leaving for tour the morning he left." I told her.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" she asked me

What a blonde. We were walking around town, doing what we usually do when we get bored- people watching.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH A HOT GUY!" Izzy said

She was right. He was hot. Black hair, green eyes, tall. Of course, he wasn't hotter than Bill, the forgetful bastard. As soon as the guy heard Izzy say that, he turned toward her. Every other guy did too, hoping she was talking about them. Why wouldn't they hope that? Izzy was beautiful. With her platinum blond hair, baby blue eyes, and her tall thin frame she was a supermodel compared to me. I have brown hair and greenish-hazel eyes. And I'm only 5'8 while Izzy is 6'. Izzy walked over and started flirting with him as soon as he saw her. I sat there, being jealous while my phone rang. The sounds of Paramore's Misery Business filled the air. People started staring while i searched through my messy purse to find it.

'Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa, It was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But god does it feel so good
Cause I got him where I want him right now
And if you could the I know you would
Cause god this just feels so go-'

" Hello?"

"Hey Bethany"

Finally, Bills calling. It had been almost a week since we last spoke.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked him

"Columbia, Maryland. We'll be in Franklin in 2 days so I suggest you start packing. Believe me, packing for 3 1/2 months takes awhile." he told me.

"Great. I can stay for the whole tour?" I asked

"We're not gonna go back through Franklin again so I guess so."

"Sweet! Look, I gotta go. Izzy's about to get with a guy she just met." I said

"Again?" Bill said

"Uh-huh. Its part of her daily routine." I said to him

"Thats, uh, nice. Okay then. See you in two days."

"Bye" I said

"Hey Izzy! I'm leaving! Don't do anything I wouldn't!" I called out to her.

"Bye Bethany! See you later!"

Packing for 3 1/2 months will take hours. I may as well go get a ton of coffee first.