South Park

South Park

Its Christmas time in the Way house and Frank and Gerard are watching TV (as usual) Mikey is trying to put up the tree but he’s doing it all alone as Gerard and Frank cant be bothered moving to help him out.

Mikey: Guys do you wanna help me do this or not?

Frank: Hmmm, I dono, it’s just a tree

Mikey: … Just A Tree! Do You Know What A Christmas Tree Symbolises? The fact that if it was not for Mary and Joseph taking that long journey to Bethlehem…

*Frank and Gerard look at each other and automatically know what one another are thinking, with Mikey still talking in the background, they are no longer listening, to shut him up they throw a pillow at him and Gerard pushes Mikey to the floor*

Gerard: Shurrup, no one is bloody listening to you!

*Frank is behind the sofa and he looks up at the TV*

Frank: Ooh South Park!

*Frank jumps over sofa and onto the seat, watches South Park*

Gerard: NO! not more South Park we had this ALL yesterday!

*Gerard goes for TV remote*

Frank: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Mikey manages to get up from behind the sofa just in time to see Gerard going for the remote and Frank flying through mid air….*

CRASH!!!!!

Mikey: OUCH!!!! OW MY FUCKING LEG!!!!!!! Someone’s crushing it!

Gerard: don’t look at me!

Frank: DON’T CHANGE SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerard: (Mocking Frank) Don’t Change South Park

*Mikey grabs remote off Gerard but realises he cant run away with it because he is still crushed*

Gerard: Give me that back, your just a suck up you’ll give it to Frank!

Mikey: Will Not!

Gerard: Yeah you will. Your just a little suck up! You do it to mom all the time if you want something off her!

Donna: *Clears Throat*

*Mikey, Gerard and Frank look up from behind the sofa to find Donna standing in the doorway looking at them*

Frank: …Hi Donna…

Donna: Gerard, Mikey

Gerard: Hi mom

Mikey: Hi mom

Donna: well?

Mikey: They wouldn’t help me put up the Christmas tree!

Gerard: Shurrup Mikey if you had never asked us to help in the fucking first place

Donna: GERARD ARTHUR WAY! THAT’S NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR BROTHER!

Gerard: Sorry mom

Donna: I’m not the one you need to apologise to…

Gerard: *sighs*

Donna: GERARD!!!

Gerard: Sorry Mikey

Donna: That’s Better

*Donna then realises that Frank is slowly starting to disappear out of the living room*

Donna: Frank Iero, I may not be your mother but im close enough to be one get your ass back in here right now

Frank: Yes Donna

*5 minutes later, Gerard, Mikey and Frank are sitting silently on the sofa, Donna is in the kitchen*

Frank: Gerard that’s all your fault, now I cant watch South Park!

Gerard: My fault you were the one that threw the pillow!

Frank: did not!

Gerard: did too!

Mikey: Shurrup!

Donna: Boys!

Gerard, Mikey, Frank: Sorry Mom, Donna
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and let me know what you think, this is the only other story i have right now my big one aint ready to go up yet :) xxx Lou