Dream Breaker

Chapter Eleven

Adrianne soon made it home and she walked inside tossing her purse on the counter and then looked over and saw Audry playing with Jacob and all of his toys. Walking over she took a seat behind Jacob and kissed his cheek softly brushing his hair out of his face. “I’m going to have to give you a hair cut.”

“Mama, stop my hair is fine!” Jacob whined as he continued to play with his hot wheel cars. “Look Audry got me new one,” He smiled turning to face his mommy showing her his brand new hot wheel. “It’s cool!” he smiled. Adrianne nodded and kissed her little boys head, Jacob was the one thing that she new would make her smile after a stressful day of dealing with Brian Elwin Haner Jr. She could always count on him acting just like his father to make her happy.

“Yes baby that is a very cool car. Can you tell me what color it is?” She asked him. Jacob told his mommy what color the car was and then went back to playing almost like he was the only one in the room. Audry sighed leaning her back against the couch she ran her fingers through her hair; it was a real long day even though she didn’t even do anything but watch Jacob. Being upset about this drama that is going on with her and Brian was draining and was taking a huge toll on her. Adrianne looked over at her sister and sighed, scooping Jacob up she took him to his room to lay him down for his nap, much to his displeasure. She kissed his head and told him that she loved him and that when he woke up Daddy will be home and he can play with him; after she closed the door she joined her little sister who was now lying on the couch with her arm draped over her stomach. Like normal there was no sign of happiness on her sister face.

“How are you holding up?” Adrianne asked her softly joining her sister on the couch; her little sister only shrugged and lifted her head so she was resting on her sister’s lap.

“I’m okay…” She told her honestly. “ But listen I’m going to go lay down…I’m starting not to feel so hot,” Audry told her softly. Sitting up she kissed her sister on the head and slowly made her way up the stairs she stripped her play clothes from playing with Jacob and changed into her pajamas. She then laid down on her bed slowly she drifted off into a much needed sleep. Adrianne sighed looking up the stairs to where her sister and her son’s rooms were located. All she wanted was her sister to be her normal self, her little sister that would smile and poke fun at Zacky and the rest of the gang for being dorks. That was the Audry she wanted back, but she knew that she wasn’t going to be able to have that Audry back for a while.

Then there came a knock on the door, making her way over to the door she answered and was looking upon Brian, who was honestly the last person she wanted to see. A glare came across her face and she was just about to slam the door in his face when he stuck his foot in the door way.

“Go away Brian. I’m really not in the mood to deal with your shit right now,” Adrianne said as she tried to close the door once more, but Brian wasn’t going anywhere his foot stayed planted on the ground.

“No. You and I have some things to discuss. Now are you going to let me in or not?” He asked her. Adrianne pushed him so he took a few steps back on her front porch; closing the door behind her she crossed her arms over her chest. There was no way in hell that she was letting him in the house, she didn’t want to risk having her sister wake up and get any more upset then she already is.

“I’m not going to have you in the house when my sister and my son in the house,” She told him.

“I’ve been allowed in your house before when they were there.” He told her leaning against the post.

“Your point is?”

Brian rolled his eyes and took out his smokes. “Listen, I understand that you are pissed at me for doing what I did to your sister but You need to hear me out, I’m not ready to be a father and honestly I never really fully saw myself with you sister. I’m not going back to Audry and you can be as pissed at me as you want. But to tell you the truth I don’t give a shit, you don’t run my life like you run Zack’s.” With the words that Brian spoke only made the anger inside of Adrianne grow, no one was a loud to talk about her family like that.

“Leave.” She told him. Brian laughed slightly and lit what he likes to call the best cigarette known to man, lighting it he rolled his eyes.

“I don’t care what your excuse is Brian. I still think that it’s really fucking low of you that you would get a girl pregnant and then leave her. Not even wanting to be in the child’s life. What happens if that girl you are seeing gets pregnant, huh? Are you going to leave her too?” Adrianne asked taking a step closer to Brian who was just looking at her, letting the smoke go out through his nose.

“She won’t get pregnant; she is on the pill like your sister was supposed to be.” Brian told her calmly. “And don’t call Shauna a slut alright?” Adrianne rolled her eyes and took a few more steps closer to him, she was going to get her point across.

“Then you are going to want to keep a tight leash on her, because if I see her alone her ass is mine.”She shook her head. “No. I’m sorry that wasn’t lady like of me. I just hope she knows…that once a cheater always a cheater.” With that said she poked his chest. “You Brian are the ideal ‘rockstar’. You think you can sleep with any girl you please and there won’t be any repercussions but your wrong.”

Brian was about to say something when he heard the sound of a car door close. “Hey Gates what are you doing here?” Zacky asked walking up the stairs he pulled his Adrianne against his chest and kissed her neck softly. “Love you babe,” he whispered softly. She only nodded.

“Brian was just leaving.” She told him with a smile.

Zacky sighed and nodded. “I wanted to see if you wanted to play some halo man, but since your leaving.” Putting out his smoke Brian smiled slightly looking Adrianne in the eye he shock his head.

“No dude. I think I stay for a game or two,” Zacky nodded and kissed Adrianne once more on the cheek and then walked inside with Brian close behind him. Adrianne mumbled and cursed under hear breathe.

“Asshole..”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.
Here you guys go.
I am sorry that it took so long to get this update out. Let me know what you think okay? Lots of love!