Dream Breaker

Chapter Fifteen

Laying in their bed, with a sheet covering them so nothing was revealing, Brian lightly traced his fingers up and down the soft skin of Shauna's arm. Kissing the top of her head lightly, he let out a satisfied sigh. Shauna looked up into his deep chocolate brown eyes and brought her hand up to his face, and traced her thumb over his lower lip.

"So I take it that you enjoyed yourself?" She asked him with a slight smirk on her face. A deep chuckle escaped his lips in response.

"I think you could say that I enjoyed myself, yes," he told her kissing her thumb softly. "I will give you credit babe, you are one hell of a good lay."

Shauna raised her brow at him, "Please, tell me that's not why you keep me around."

"That's not why I keep you around babe. I just, you know, thought I should tell you that you are amazing in bed."

Shauna laughed before sitting up and kissing him, "Anything other reason you keep me around then?"

Brian stayed silent for a few moments and nodded.

"Do you think you could let me in on the secret then?"

"Because," He said as he sat up. "I love you, very much." He told her. Shauna smiled brightly and placed both of her hands on his cheeks and kissed him.

"I love you too," She told him her eyes darting over to the clock sitting on the night stand her eyes going wide. "Shit is it really six?" she asked. Brian turned his head looking at the clock as well.

"That's what it says. Why? Do you have to be somewhere?"

"Yes, the girls and I are having a girls night tonight." She said as she jumped off the bed and gathered her clothes that were scattered across the bedroom floor.

"I see, well then I guess I have good time." he told her as he grabbed his own boxers. Shauna nodded and kissed him quickly before running into the bathroom and started the shower. Brian just rolled his eyes and slipped his boxers on soon followed by his pants. Walking out of his bedroom he grabbed his smokes and lighter he made his way to the deck; once out side he took a seat on the top step and gazed off into the sunset. After taking the cigarette from the back he brought it to his lips and lit it, inhaling the smoke he sighed.

The memories of when he would sit out on the deck at sun down and Audrey would walk out in a cute sun dress and take a seat next to him, sometimes asking if she could have a drag off it. He chuckled to himself remembering the disgusting faces she would make and her coughing as she handed it back to him. He always told her that she was never the smoking type, but she was stubborn some of the time and never wanted to listen to him.

Taking another drag he sighed as he was lost in the shimmering pool water . Once again the memories of Audrey flooded into his mind; he remembered how perfect her body was in her bikini. How it hugged each curve perfectly and how her skin would glitter from the sweet smelling body lotion she would apply to herself after she got out of the pool.

"Why the fuck do I keep thinking about her?" He asked as he flicked the growing ash of his cigarette. Shauna then poked her head outside.

"Brian I am leaving, I don't know when i will be home so don't stay up for me alright?"

"Okay I won't." He laughed as he took another drag, with that said he heard the front door close.

A few more drags passed and her stood up sticking the butt of the cigarette in the ash tray with the rest of them. He walked into his now empty house and let out a sigh as he rubbed his face; he made his way into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. Slowly he crossed over to where his top sat, taking a seat on the couch he logged on.

"Wonder if anyone is on worth talking too..." He said as he signed on to his instant messenger, once he was logged; and just as he signed in there was message waiting for him. It was from Audrey.

Bbygrl6661: Hey Brian, I'm not sure when you are going to get on again or if you blocked me from your messenger list. But I just wanted to say that I was sorry about everything that Adrianne is putting you through. I know it's not right.[/b}

Brian looked at the message and placed his hands on the keyboard waiting to type. He didn't know what to say that, or even how to keep the conversation going. He knew that it wasn't Audrey's fault that Adrianne was being the way she was. He was the one that hurt family, he would be pretty pissed if someone did this to his family.

Taking a deep breath he began to type.

RockstarXP: I didn't block you Audrey. He then hit enter waiting for her to reply, within a few minutes of waiting patiently he got an answer.

Bbygrl6661: That's good, good I guess. But like I said in my earlier message, I'm sorry for the way that my sister is treating you.

RockstarXP: Don't worry yourself to much about it. I was the one that pissed her off, and you know who can really blame her? He replied his eyes noticing the instant messenger picture.

The picture was of her with her shirt raised to just below her breasts revealing the baby bump, the bump wasn't that big since she really only looked to be about a month along. A wave of guilt hit him out of nowhere, what if something happens with baby? What if him acting like such a dick to Audrey and Adrianne that it stresses her out?
"Wait why am I even caring?" He asked himself. "God damn it. Why does this have to be so fucking confusing.." He sighed he reached over and grabbed his pack of smokes, even though normally he doesn't smoke in the house. Not caring at the moment Brian lit the cigarette and sighed taking a deep inhale as he waited for her reply.

Bbygrl6661: I still feel bad, can't help the way you feel right?

RockstarXP: That's true. He sighed, he knew that this conversation was already starting to go downhill. Brian took another long deep drag of his smoke and sighed as he let the smoke roll from his mouth. He remembered that Audrey always that it was really cool how he could do that. He then sighed and held the cigarette between his lips and began to type a message before she could.

RockstarXP: Hey, do you I don't know want to go and grab something to eat?

Bbygrl6661: Really?

RockstarXP: I'm starving, and I really don't want to you know go by myself. Brian's eyes skimmed over the conversation that he was carrying on with Audrey, he couldn't believe that he just asked if she wanted to have dinner with him. "I knew I shouldn't have gotten on here," He sighed as he knocked the ash into his water bottle.

Bbygrl6661: I guess, I mean won't your girlfriend you know get mad that you are going to hanging out with your ex?

RockstarXP: What have I always told you? What she doesn't know won't hurt her. And besides she is out with some friends any ways. I mean just because we aren't dating doesn't mean you and I can't try and mend our friendship right? That is if you still want to be friends.

He sent his message and took another drag leaning his head back letting the smoke roll from him lips like a smoke stack. Then the sound of him having a message rang and he looked down seeing that Audrey replied faster then he thought she would to that message.

Bbygrl6661: I do want to work on our friendship. I mean we were really good friends before we started dating one another. So why can't we be friends now?

Brian smiled to himself reading what she wrote to him, the one thing that he always loved about Audrey was that she was quick to forgive. But she was only quick to forgive if it was something small, this situation between the two of them wasn't small at all.
RockstarXP: Gotcha. Alright well I will see out at Johnny's Bar then? We can grab a bite there.

Bbygrl6661: Okay see you there is a few, oh and before you go. I found you cell phone. Brian laughed and right when he was about to reply she logged off. He dropped his smoke in the bottle of water and read over the conversation, to his surprise it didn't go to bad. But the real test will be how will the evening go when the two of them are face to face talking and not over the computer.

He closed his laptop and stood up, making his way to the bathroom he took a fast shower, he didn't want to smell like sweat when he went out. After his shower he got dressed, making sure he had his wallet keys and last but not least smokes. Brian had a feeling that he was really going to need them tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers:

I am very sorry about the extremely long time spam in between updates, issues have been going on and I am hoping get things resolved soon. But on another note, here is a update. Please tell me what you thing.

<3 Calder