Dream Breaker

Chapter Nineteen

~Next morning at Brian's house~

It was early in the morning and Brian was sitting outside on his porch looking at the water, flicking his cigarette he let out a sigh. The night before kept replaying in his mind; knowing that everything that Audrey said was true. He rubbed his face with his free hand then his phone went off it was Matt, he really didn't want to go to the studio and knew that was what his front man was calling to ask.

Hitting the speaker button he answered. "What's up man?"

"Hey, you busy?" Matt asked.

"No, why?" He said taking another drag.

"You should come and have breakfast with Nicole and I."

Brian had to think for a few minutes, "Nickel is back from France?"

"Yeah, I went to pick her up last night, and she wanted to go out for breakfast. So I thought you might want to join us." Matt told him.

"Sure I guess, where do you want me to meet you?" Brian said putting his smoke out.

"Cafe' Bella!" Nicole yelled.

Brian let out a soft sigh, telling Matt he would meet him there he hung up. This day was just getting better and better, he knew that Nicole was going to ask how Audrey was. She always thought that Audrey and himself would go the distance, always saying how they were such a cute couple. He wondered how she was going to take the fact that he is no longer with her.

Grabbing his keys he get into his car and drove off with Metallica still blaring loudly, once he pulled into the parking lot he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Taking it in his hand he saw that it was a text message from Adrianne; opening the message it read.

'Brian when you have the chance I would like to talk with you. And this time I really do mean talk.' He read the message once more.

"Great I wonder what she wants to talk about." He said as he got out of his car locking the doors, leaning against the side he took his shades off.

About ten minutes passed and Brian had just lit a smoke when Matt and Nicole pulled up, he watched as she got out of the car. She was petite only about 5'5, and had blazing red hair. She smiled and walked over to him looking up at him with her bright blue eyes.

"Still smoking I see." she said.

He nodded. "Till the day I die," he said as he took a drag, "Are you still a stripper?"

"Till I get bored." She told him with a smirk on her face.

"Indeed."

Matt walked over to where the two of them were and smiled, "Hey, you look beat."

Brian nodded and took another drag, flicking his cherry off so the three of them could have breakfast. "It was a long night." he told him.

Once seated Nicole smiled and looked at the menu, her bright blue eyes looking up at Brian once more, "How have you been? Matt tells me that you guys are almost done with album."

Brian nodded, "Just a few touch ups then we are done."

"I have missed so much while I was away." She sighed sadly.

The waitress walked over to the three of them and smiled a bright smile, "Nicole it has been a while since you have been in. How was your trip home?" She asked.

"It was fine, missed being home. But I like it here much better." Nicole told her.

"Well I'm glad that you made it home safe," She told her with a smile. "So can I start you out with anything to drink?"

Matt ordered a black coffee and Brian ordered the same, Nicole on the other hand ordered a Vanilla latte with an extra shot of Vanilla. The waitress nodded and left the three of them be and then Nicole took a drink of her water.

"How's Audrey?" She asked with a smile.

Brian stayed quiet for a few moments his eyes darting over to Matt's; who was looking at him and blinked. "She's fine, I guess."

"You guess? Don't you know, you are dating her."

Matt coughed and looked at Brian. "Yeah man your still dating her right?"

Brian shot his best friend a glare from across the table, "Not any more, didn't you hear Matt?" he told him coldly.

Matt only shrugged. "There is too much drama in this group to keep track."

A few minutes passed and the waitress came back with their drinks and smiled. "Alright guys, here are your drinks; are you ready to order?" She asked, "I already know what you want Nicole your normal. What about you two?" She asked the guys.

Matt ordered the breakfast sand which, but Brian just stuck with coffee once the waitress left them. Nicole held her latte in her hands and looked at Brian with an raised eye brow.

"So, is there something you want to tell me?" She asked him.

Brian stayed silent for a few moments.

"Brian." She asked once more.

"Audrey and I went our separate ways," He said as he took a drink. "It was just that time, I guess." he told her honestly.

"Relationships simply do not have expiration dates, Brian." Nicole told him bluntly, "What really happened?"

He looked at the red head girl sitting across from him not saying a word.

"That was not a rhetorical question Brian. What happened to Audrey."

Matt took another drink of his coffee. "Yeah Brian, what happened with you and Audrey."

Brain sighed and looked the two of them. "You guys really want to know?"

Nicole let out a frustrated sigh, "I would not have asked if I did not want to know." she told him, "I also need to know so I know who I need to be with to comfort."

Matt looked from the girl sitting next to him to his friend sitting across the table from him, knowing that this wasn't going to end very well.

Brian looked at Nicole and sighed; knowing that Nicole and Audrey are really good friends. Also, Nicole is red head and that means that she has a nasty temper.

"I broke up with her." Brian said bluntly.

"I gathered that now why?" She retorted just as bluntly. "Now, why did you break up with her, and I want the truth."

"Honestly?"

"The truth is honest" She told him taking a sip.

"I got bored." he told her.

Nicole blinked at him and then set her drink down clasping her hands together.

"At this point in time, I would like to point out that woman are NOT dolls," Her eyes turned to steal as she locked eyes with Brian. "You cannot simply just play with them and then throw them out like yesterday's garbage when you get bored. Now, if you gentlemen will please excuse me, I cannot sit at this table."

Matt sighed, "Where are you going?" he asked.

Nicole stood up grabbing her purse kissing Matt on the cheek she said, "I am going to have a talk with Audrey. I will see you later Matt." She then looked at Brian her eyes still cold. "I will see you when you pull your head out of your ass." With that said she left without saying a word.

Letting out a sigh Matt looked at Brian who was staring into his coffee with no sign of emotion on his face, "You just had to tell her the truth."

Brian then looked up at Matt and raised his eyebrow in confusion, "What you wanted me to lie to her?"

"No. But you had to tell her that you got bored? Seriously, you couldn't have re worded that any better?" He told him. "For instense stuck with the fact that you grew apart."

"She didn't believe that."

"Not my fault you can't lie to woman," He paused. "Well you did to Audrey but that is another story." Matt said taking a drink of his coffee.

Brian didn't say a word he rubbed his face letting out a frustrated sigh, he knew that Matt and Nicole were right.

"Brian I didn't mean it that way," Matt told his best friend. "I just meant-" He was cut off by Brian standing up.

"I'm going for a smoke." With that said Brian stood up from the table and walked outside leaving Matt alone. Once outside Brian got in his car placing the keys in the ignition he blared the radio as he pulled out of the parking space. There was something that he needed to do; he was going to talk to Adrianne and then he was going home and going to go get wasted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here you go guys!
Another update!

Oh and just so you know; Nicole is in a new story that I am writing.
I am lame and do not no how to post the link. So if you all would read the new story and tell me what you think. Okay?

It's called No More tea Parties. It features M. Shadows.

Please oh please read it?