Dream Breaker

Chapter Twenty- One

Once Brian saw the front door close behind the girls, he started the car and turned off the radio driving to the supermarket in silence. The question that Adrianne had just asked him was replaying in his mind like a broken record. “Should she move on? What the fuck was she thinking?” Brian said as he pulled over on the side of the road, his hands gripping the steering wheel clenching his jaw.

“Why the hell would I want to get over her?” he said growling slightly, his grip on the steering wheel then loosened. “What if she already moved on?” then he closed his eyes and sighed, leaning his head against the head rest. He felt a lump form in his throat; he removed his hands from steering wheel and pushed the heel of his palm against his eyes.

“Fuck!” He yelled and wiped his eyes on the back of his hand, turning the car on he soon made it to the supermarket. Getting out of the car he felt his phone go off, grabbing his phone he answered not even checking to see who it was.

“Hello?” He asked.

Then a familiar voice hit his ears, “Hey baby, where are you?” She asked.

“I ran to the store for the guys, why what’s up?” He asked walking to the front door of the store.

“I was just wondering, I kind of wanted to have some you and me time today,”

Brian sighed, “I should be home in a little bit alright? Then you and I can have us time.”

“Alright, I can’t wait to see you,” Shauna smiled, “I love you.”

“I love you…” He said hanging up the phone and walked into the store, a few minutes had passed and Brian made it out to his car and looked in his hands.

“Ginger tea, check.” He said getting into the car, once buckled up he pulled out and made his way to Zack’s house.

A few minutes passed and he arrived at his friend’s house, getting out of his car he walked up the front steps and knocked three times before walking in. Zacky looked up from his guitar and waved.

“What are you doing here man?” He asked.

Brian took out the box of ginger tea, “Tea time.”

Zack looked confused. “You’re having tea?”

“No, it’s for the pregnant lady.”

“What one?”

Brian looked at Zacky with a raised eyebrow, “The only one that is pregnant, Audrey?”

“Oh... I forget,”

Brian laughed and walked into the kitchen and started the water for the tea.

In Audrey’s room Adrianne was rubbing her sister’s tummy. “Just take some deep breathes Audrey, it will pass soon.”

“I don’t like throwing up…” Audrey admitted softly.

“No one likes to throw up you goof,”

“It scares me because I can’t breathe.” She said softly.

Adrianne laughed slightly and continued to rub her sisters tummy when there came a knock at the door. “Come on in,” She said smiling when she saw that it was Brian holding a cup of tea.

Adrianne nodded and patted her sisters shoulder softly, “Sit up so you can drink your tea.” She told her moving out of the way so Brian could hand it to her. Hearing Jacob start to scream she sighed.

“If you would excuse me,” She told them walking out of the room she closed the door leaving Brian and Audrey alone together.

Brian held out her tea and looked around her room, he smiled softly seeing the group picture of the whole gang. Once she had taken the cup he walked over and took the picture in his hand.

“Oh man,” He laughed.

“What?” Audrey asked taking in the smell of the sweet ginger tea.

“This picture, it was so long ago.” He said taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

“And Jimmy and Johnny were looking like they were going to make out,” Audrey giggled taking a small sip, “Thank you for this Brian.”

He only shrugged, “It was the least I could do.”

“I know but it was still nice that you went and got it.”

He shrugged once more. “If it will help you I don’t mind.”

Audrey nodded, the two of them sat in silence for a few minutes. She then looked into and then at Brain, “So is it true?”

“Is what true?” he asked.

“About you are going to the doctors with me?”

“It is,” he told her softly, “It’s my responsibility right? I mean it’s not like you did all the work when we…well you know.” He said as a blush appeared on his cheeks, causing Audrey to smile.

“I will admit that it was a toss up on who did more work” She told him taking another sip of the tea.

Brian raised an eye brow. “How now, I am amazing in bed.”

“I never said that you weren’t,” She told him with a smile; “I was just saying that we both did equal work to make this happen.” She rubbed her tummy.

“Do you think it’s going to be a boy or a girl?” Brian asked.

Shrugging she took another sip, “I don’t know it’s too early to tell.”

“What one would you like?” he asked.

“It doesn’t really bother me if I get a boy or a girl, as long as it’s healthy and has ten fingers and toes I will be happy.” She told him with a smile, “Now here is a question for you, what do you want?”

Brian thought about it for a few minutes, "To be honest I've always wanted a little girl." He told her.

Audrey looked at him and smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah 'I've saw myself as a dad of a little girl," He said.

"That's kind of cute," Audrey told taking another drink of her tea, "Brian."

"What?"

"Bucket."

He looked at her confused, "Bucket?"

"Bucket," She repeated starting to make the throw up sounds.

"Oh shit!" Brian said grabbing her trash can with one hand and taking her tea in
the other so it didn't spill on her.

Audrey then once again vomited, she whimpered slightly and clutched the trash can in front of her. Noticing Brain set her tea down and pulled her long hair back so it didn't get in the way, he began to rub her back soothingly. He then chuckled to himself.

"What's so funny?" She asked him softly.

"Nothing," he smiled, "This just brings back memories that's all."

"Memories of what?" She asked.

"The first time you got really drunk, and threw up all over my shoes." He told her.

"Oh...did I ever I was sorry about that?"

"Three times now,"

"Good," She then coughed, "Just had to make sure."

An hour or so had passed and Audrey was soon asleep with her back to Brian who was now sitting on the edge her bed watching her silently. His phone then went off and he quickly grabbed it so it didn't disturbed Audrey.

It read: "Brian where the hell are you? I thought that would be home by now so we could spend some time together before you had to run off to the studio again? Call me as soon as you get this."

Brian rolled his eyes and stuck his phone in his pocket, he looked at Audrey who was sound asleep. He stood up and made his way out of her room closing the door behind him as he walked down the stairs to the living room seeing Zacky and Adrianne playing with Jacob.

Zacky looked up from tickling Jacob and looked up seeing Brian standing there, "Your still here man?"

Brian nodded and stretched, "Just leaving, Audrey is asleep by the way. Had a few puke- tastic fits but she's good for the moment." He told them.

Jacob looked up at Brian and waved. "Go buh bye?"

Brian nodded and ruffled his hair, "See ya later alright bud?" He told him with a small smile, waving to the rest of them he walked outside taking a deep breath.

Adrianne quickly got up and walked outside seeing Brian opening his car door, "Brian!" She called out to him.

Looking up he answered, "What's up?"

"Two things," She said, "One, thank you."

He nodded, "And the other thing?"

"Your coming to the get together right? On Saturday." She told him.

He shrugged and flashed her a smile, "Do I really have a choice in the matter?"

Adrianne giggled, "No not really."

"Alright then I will be there," he said getting into his car he closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you guys go!
Another update! Hope you enjoyed it!