Dream Breaker

Chapter Twenty- Three

A few hours had passed and Brian and Jimmy finally said their good byes, after many laughs. Making his way back to his house he looked up at the sky seeing the stars shining brightly, he then saw his house in the distance. Shauna was still awake, he say her figure through the window, pacing the length of the room. He sighed, he knew he had to go and make things right.

Walking up the back steps he walked around his pool and took a seat on his porch lighting up his last and final smoke of the evening. He took out his phone and hit the speed dial button for his home number.

After two rings Shauna picked up, "Brian? Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm outside," he told her, "Come on out okay?"

"Oh...alright," She then hung up the phone and walked down the stairs seeing him sitting outside on the back porch. She opened the back door closing it behind her she then joined Brian on the step. "Why didn't you just come in?" She asked him.

He looked at her and held his smoke up, "I don't like smoking in the house, you should know that." He told her honestly.

She smiled and took his smoke from his hand and put it to her lips, taking a short drag. Letting the smoke out through her nose she looked at the illuminated pool water, "Where did you go?"

"The beach," He told her.

"And did what?" She asked.

"Talked with Jimmy, he was there too," Brian said taking his smoke from her he took a drag.

"Oh.." Shauna said.

Brian flicked his smoke and sighed, "Babe can I just say something?"

"What?"

"I want to say that I'm sorry that I have been so distant, there has been just a lot on my mind that's all." Brian told her.

Shauna ran her fingers through her hair and took a hold of his free hand and squeezed it softly, "Brian I'm your girlfriend you are able to talk to me." She told him.

He looked at her hand on his and sighed, "I can't talk to you about everything Shauna and you know that."

"What are you talking about? Yes you can,"

"Oh really?" Brian said.

"Yes," she looked in his chocolate brown eyes leaning in she kissed him softly, "You can talk to me about everything and anything,"

"So if I wanted to talk to you about Audrey and the baby?"

She winced hearing Audrey's name, "I wouldn't really know what to say on that. Without sounding like a complete and utter bitch." she told him honestly.

"See," Brian took another drag, "That is what I am talking about, I know I told you that I wouldn't be a part of the baby's life. But honestly..." He looked at her, "I don't think I could do that."

Shauna sighed and looked at him, "Can I have one of your smokes?"

He nodded and handed her his pack, "I know that isn't what you wanted to hear, but I am being honest,"

"I know you are," She said as she took out a smoke holding it between her lips she lit it up, "And I you want to know what I don't like about you being in the baby's life?"

He sighed and took another drag, "What?"

"You would have to have Audrey in your life as well." She told him looking at the cherry.

"That is what happens when you get a girl pregnant I guess," He told her.

"I know that," She told him as she took another drag.

"It's not like I will get my feelings back for her babe," Brian told Shauna. He took one more drag and put the butt in the ash tray, what he had just told Shauna was a bull face lie and he knew it. He never fully had gotten rid of his feeling for Audrey.

"Yeah? Well what happens if you do?" She asked him.

"It won't happen, I can make sure of that," He told her.

She took another drag and let the smoke out; she then held the halfie out to him. "Take the rest, I'm good for now." She said as she stood up, placing a kiss to his head she walked inside.

Brian sighed and waited till he heard the door close behind her before he flicked the cherry out and stuck what was left of the smoke back into the pack and walked into his house, seeing Shauna in the kitchen drinking what was now left of her water. He walked over to her and kissed her once the water bottle was set to the side.

"I love you babe,"

Shauna looked up in his eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know you do baby, and I'm sorry that I'm so protective over you."

Brian laughed slightly, "Babe, I don't think protective is the right word."

She looked up in his eyes, "What word would you use?"

"Two words actually,"

"Alright, and those two words are?"

"Extremely territorial." He told her with a smile. Shauna looked at him and blinked then shrugged.

"It's only because I don't want to lose you." She told him honestly.

Brian nodded and kissed her softly, "You won't lose me Shauna, how many times do I have to tell you that?"

She only shrugged and took a hold of his hand and walked out of the kitchen to their bedroom. Once the two of them stepped over the thresh hold she already had his shirt off.

"In a mood I see?" Brian asked.

"Oh ya," She told him with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys.
This is the last update for the night...I am going to fall asleep soon!
Comment and Subscribe!

Also.
Check out No More Tea Parties featuring M. Shadows
And also please check out.
Dreams Never Come True featuring Jimmy The Rev Sullivan.

Thank you!
<3 Calder