Dream Breaker

Chapter Twenty- Seven

Shauna glared at Adrianne and crossed her arms over her chest. "I wasn't talking shit I was only telling the truth." She told her.

Adrianne's glare went cold and she tried to take a step towards Shauna, but she was stopped by the tightening grip around her waist by Zacky. He kissed her cheek and smiled brightly at her.

"I love you." He said hoping it would cut the tension slightly disappear.

Adrianne stayed silent and she removed his arm from her waist and walked away from the situation. She wasn't going to cause a scene in front of her parents and her little boy, and besides she is getting to the point in her own pregnancy that she has to be careful.
Nicole noticed the look on Adrianne's face and the look on Shauna's face really started to worry her. Adrianne clearly wasn't pleased with the fact that Shauna was there in the first place, and Shauna didn't seem very pleased that she was here either.

Zacky rubbed his face and tugged on his lip ring looking at Brian and Shauna.

"Adrianne is just moody that's all." Zacky told him.

Brian only shrugged. "What else is new?"

Shauna ran her fingers through her hair and looked at her phone seeing if she got any text messages from any more of her friends.

Audrey laughed as she playfully hit Jimmy's shoulder, running her fingers through her hair.

"I will not waddle like a penguin!" Audrey laughed.

"Oh come on, soon you are going to get the point of being so big you won't be able to walk straight." He let out a chuckle.

"I will not..." Audrey pouted.

Jimmy laughed and wrapped his arms around her shoulder and kissed her head. "Whatever you say waddles."

After a few more minutes of talking Audrey got up and walked over to the cooler of water and grabbed one out, taking the cap off she took a drink. Shauna then looked over to where Audrey was now standing, placing a kiss on Brian's cheek she told him that she was going to go grab a water bottle. She walks over and to where Audrey was and grabbed her water bottle, knocking into her slightly.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said.

"No it's okay, I was in the way I'm Audrey by the way. Are you one of Adrianne's friends?"

"No, I came with a friend you might know him."

"What's his name?"

"Brian Haner." Shauna said with a smile on her face.

When Audrey heard Brian's name come out of the woman's mouth she looked over at Brian and then back to Shauna.

"Oh...so you are Brian's girlfriend?" Audrey asked.

"Yep and he's wonderful."

Audrey nodded. "I bet he is,"

"He is!" She smiled brightly, "He gives me everything I ever want or could even ask for."

Audrey nodded and crossed her arms over her chest she could feel that her emotions start to take over.

"That's nice, but do you really want to know what's really great?"

"And what's that?" Shauna said kind of annoyed as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"I'm carrying his TWO children." Audrey said with a devilish smirk on her face, the look on Shauna's face was priceless.

"So, they probably aren't even his. You're just like you sister a controlling bitch." Shauna said as she noticed Nicole who was now standing behind Audrey.

"Excuse me is there an issue here?" Nicole asked the new girl once more.

"Why don't you mind your business?" Shauna snapped at Nicole.

Nicole placed her hands on Audrey's shoulder and gently moved her aside. "Dear your mother is looking for you." Once Audrey was far enough away from them Nicole's normal bright blue eyes were cold.

"Now correct me if I miss heard you, but did you tell me to mind my own business?" She asked.

"In fact I did." Shauna told her.

"I do not have to mind it, when it comes to MY family and some cheep prostitute. Whose only job in life is to get a rock stars rocks off." Nicole stated flatly, "And what a shame I thought Brian had so much more taste in woman then you. Now do us all a favor and scamper on, spending some one's money." She said as she waving her off like yesterdays trash.

Shauna glared and turned on her heels and walked off to where she had left Brian. Brian looked up laughing from what Zacky had said only a short time before. Laughing he was about to say something to her when she slapped him across face.

"Fuck you!" Shauna screamed on the top of her lungs causing all of the guests to look in their direction.
Brian placed his hand on his cheek looking at her with a wide eyed look on his face.
"What the fuck was that for?"

"She is having fucking twins? TWINS? And you didn't think that would be an important thing to tell your girlfriend?"

Brian looked at her with a raised eyebrow and rubbed his cheek, he didn't know what to say.

"Answer me god damn it!" She yelled.

Adrianne turned her attention from her mother to look in the direction from where all the yelling was coming from. "Mom excuse me." She said as she kissed Jake's head and quickly made off to where her husband was.

"Hey bitch!" Adrianne said as she through her fist making direct contact with Shauna's face, causing her to fall on her back. Zacky stumbled back a few feet as Adrianne climbed on top of her and started to wail on her.

Hearing all the screams and curse words flying from the two woman's mouths Audrey and her mother quickly made their way over. Loren saw what her oldest was doing to her party guest.

"ADRIANNE RAE!" Her mother yelled, but Adrianne didn't stop on the violent assault on the girl underneath her. "Audrey get your father!" Loren told her other daughter. Audrey only nodded and ran into the house.

"Daddy!" She yelled.

Eric poked his head into the kitchen from the living room with Jake. "What's up butterfly?" He asked.

"Rae is kicking the shit out of a whore!"

"Uh for one, watch your mouth." He pointed to Jake, "And who is the girl?"

"Brian's new girlfriend and Adrianne is kicking the crud out of her."

Eric then without hesitation made a bee line to outside and made his way to where he saw the most beautiful and at the same time scary sight of his life. The beautiful part was, Zacky and Brian were both trying to pull his eldest daughter off her victim and failing. The scary part of that situation was that she was three months pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!
UPDATE!