Dream Breaker

Chapter Twenty- Eight

Adrianne had a killing look on her face, her hair was messed up from being pulled at by Shauna. Eric taught both of his girls how to fight, he didn't want his girls to be defenseless if they happened to get into one. When Adrianne was little he would take her into his home gym and work out while watching her. It was almost like a father and daughter bonding experience.

"If you ever fucking show your face around MY family again I will do worse to you then I just did." She yelled.

Eric held her against his body trying to stop her from going after the girl once more.
"Adrianne enough, what's done is done." he told her sternly.

Brian pulled Shauna up looking over her for a few seconds, he placed a soft kiss to her head. He then looked at Adrianne with a wide eyed expression, Shauna wrapped her arms around Brian and his her face in his arm her body shaking in sobs.

"B-Brian can we leave now?" She asked softly her voice shaking in fear.

Hearing the sound of fear in Shauna's voice made the devilish look on Adrianne's face change into a twisted smile. It almost seemed like there was pure enjoyment on her face with hearing the bitches reaction. Eric of course looked down and saw the twisted smile on his daughters face, that look gave him all the more reason ever to doubt in Eric's mind that Adrianne was indeed Loren's child.

Brian sighed and looked at Zacky and all the other guests who were all staring at the small group of them. Adrianne's mother and walked over to where they were, joined by Nicole who only crossed her arms over her chest, and a very satisfied looked on her face. Zacky gave Brian a silent nod, knowing that it would be best for the both of them if they were to leave. Brian then scratched the back of his neck and looked around at the now larger group of people. With a sigh he slowly walked Shauna off, making sure he didn't meet anyone's gaze.

Once Brian walked passed Nicole his gaze met hers only for a second, there was the look of pity in her eyes, along with anger on her face. Nicole watched silently and rested against Matt's chest.

Brian and Shauna then cleared the thresh hold making his way to his car he helped her in the car and buckled up. Closing her car door he looked up towards the front of the house seeing Audrey standing there on the front porch, if Brian didn't know better he would have thought that it was Adrianne. But he looked at her seeing the look of disappointment on her face; he slightly waved at her getting in his car he started the car driving off.

Audrey only stood on the porch for a few more minutes and sighed turning on her heel she went back into the house.

"Adrianne she's gone now." Audrey told her sister as she took a seat on one of the drink coolers.

"That's nice." Adrianne snapped.

Eric sighed and rubbed his daughters back, "Count to ten."

"No thank you." Adrianne told him.

"Adrianne Rae Abendroth-" Eric stopped and looked at Zack, "I mean Baker."

Adrianne looked up at her father with her gray eyes clearly un-amused look on her face. "You know what, if I wasn't fucking pregnant I would totally be drinking right about now."

Loren walked over and took a seat next to Audrey and wrapped her arm around her and sighed. "Well this sure was a interesting party."

Audrey nodded and sighed resting her head against her mom, while her hand on her tummy she closed her eyes.

"Oh and by the way," Jimmy said with a smile, "Shauna fights like a little bitch."

Johnny nodded. "And Adrianne fights like a man."

Eric laughed at what Johnny had just said. "She has been going to the gym since she was in her mother's tummy, so that has to count for something."

Nicole blew her bangs from her face shaking her head in disagreement. "No Shauna fights like a prostitute" Nicole stated, "She doesn't even fight like the cheap kind, because they can at least defend themselves."

The guys laughed at what Nicole had just said, Jimmy of course being Jimmy had to comment.

"And she isn't even that good looking, I really thought that Brian had way better taste then that."

"It's like he downgraded from Audrey." Johnny added.

Audrey felt a lump in her throat start to build once more, she didn't want to cry especially in front of her mother and father. But it didn't help her mother felt her body start to tense up. Taking a hold of her hand she stood up.

"Audrey come walk with me." She told her with a warm smile.

Audrey only nodded and stood up following her mother, they walked over to the hammock and her mother took a seat.

"So just to get this out in the open...you and Brian aren't together any more are you?" Her mother asked.

Audrey stayed silent and sub consciously placed her hands on her tummy. Loren looked at her youngest daughter and sighed softly.

"Baby girl when did it happen?"

"When did what happen?" Audrey asked quietly.

"When did you and Brian split up?"

"Four months ago to the day."

Loren rubbed her back softly and nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Shrugging she felt the lump in her throat start to grow. "Because...I didn't want you to worry."

"Audrey I'm your mother, I can't help but worry about my children."

"I know that mom but you worrying will only make Dad worry, and that's the last thing that I need."

Loren nodded and stayed silent for a few moments she looked at her daughters tummy. "It's his isn't it?"

"Is it that noticeable?" Audrey asked.

"Honey you look to be about four months pregnant, and you are tiny like I am so yes. It's easy to tell."

"I can understand why you wouldn't want to say anything," Loren smiled slightly, "Your father wouldn't be the happiest person in the world," she giggled, "And I would hate to be the one to tell Matt that he would have to find a new lead guitarist, because your father beat him to a pulp."

Audrey sighed and closed her eyes, "Mom do you want to know what the worse part of this whole thing is?"

"What baby girl?"

"I still love him...even though he broke up with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys.
Here is another update, yay!
Hope you like it. Sorry that it was so short.

<3Calder