Dream Breaker

Chapter Five

When Brian woke up he was in the bed alone, Audry must have gotten up and headed off to work and that means he has the time that he needs to get all of his stuff together. He made his decision last night that he was going to go through with the plan that....he was going to leave Audry and start his new life with Shauna. Brian laid in the big bed for a few minutes and looked up at the ceiling; thinking about what he was going to say to her or if he was even going to wait for her to come home.

“Damn why is this so fucking difficult,” Brian sighed and rubbed his face, pressing the heel of his hand against his eyes. “Shit...” he mumbled and sat up and the blanket bunched up around his waist. Standing up Brian stretched and yawned, looking around he saw a note from Audry. He reached out and took the small piece of paper in his hand and his eyes darted over it.

It said:

Bri,

I'll be home a little later then normal, I forgot that i promised Adrianne that I would watch Jacob for her and Zacky while they went out. If you stop by that would be great, love you lots.

Audry

Brian sighed and crumbled the note in his hand and tossed it in the waste paper basket, he needed to get his shit together. He sighed and made his way down the stairs seeing that Audry started a pot of coffee before she left, he smiled softly taking a cup from the cupboard, he poured himself a cup of the dark brown liquid. Thinking about ways he could break it to her made his head hurt, he's broken up with plenty of girls before...but the girls that he did end it with were slutty. He then sighed and took a drink, letting the hot liquid warm his insides; Brian finally figured out how he was going to end it with her even though he thought that it was a pussy way out. He was going to leave her a note like she left him this morning.

“Talk about being a pussy...” Brian sighed. “But this shit has to end..” he sighed and set his cup down and walked into his office and took out a pad of paper and pen. Tapping the pen on the desk he sighed; thinking on the write words to say. While he was thinking his cell phone went off he picked it up with out looking at the number.

“Hello?”

“Hey sleepy head,” Audry's voice hit his ears.

“Hey, how's work?”

“It's nap time for the kids, so I thought that while I was cleaning up after play time I would call you,” she told him.

Audry worked at the local day care; proves to you how much she loves little kids. “You alright?” She continued.

“Ya' just still tired, I'm really not wanting to go to work today but knowing Matt he will make us,” Brian sighed.

“You guys are close to finishing right?”

Brian sighed. “Ya'...hey babe I need to let you go I have another call,” Brian did the kissey noise and hung up, sighing he rubbed his face with his hands and he ran his fingers through his hair. “Get it over with damn it...”

~A few hours had passed~

Brian sighed and once again crumbled up another piece of paper, he sighed and leaned back. This was harder then it looks; writing lyric is easier then writing this stupid break up letter. But finally he got what he was going to write in his head, and the words started to spill out on to the page. Just thinking about when Audry told him that she was pregnant...and when Shauna told him that she was just trying to hold him back from his full potential. A few more minutes later he finished his letter and looked at it; now that it was done he had to get all of his shit together. He wasn't going to leave the note here he was going to leave it at Zack's house.

Brian soon had all of his stuff together, his guitars, and all of his other things. He was really going to go through with this; he was going to go through with leaving Audry and making his new life with Shauna and he wasn't going to worry about the baby.

“Time to get this show on the road,” He sighed. Knowing that Audry was going to be at Zacky's house and thats just where he wanted to do this. After getting in the car Brian drove to his friends house,the drive was longer then it has ever been and it was nerve wracking. Finally he pulled a few blocks away from Zacky's house; he had a clear view of the front porch he sighed and looked at the folded piece of paper in his hand. With a sigh he got out of his car and walked up the stairs that seemed to take forever to get to the front door. Once he made it to the front door he slipped the folded piece of paper under the door.

“Good bye, Audry...” he whispered softly as he walked back to the car, once he got in the car he smiled brightly and pulled out making his way back to his new life.

While Audry was babysitting her little nephew Jacob she heard him run to the front door and call out to her.

“Audry! Auntie!” He called out to her as he ran into the living room holding the folded up piece of paper. “Lookie I ound it!” he told her proudly as he crawled on the couch and took a seat next to her. “It was by the door,” Jacob told her with a bright smile.

“Oh really?” She told him as she kissed his the top of his head, she opened the read and began to read what the note said. While she was reading the note her eyes went wide as she read and took in every word of the note.

It read:

Audry,

This is sudden I know, but you telling me that your pregnant was too. I'm not doing this shit anymore, this relationship isn't going anywhere, sure I will admit that in the beginning it was fun but now it's just a drag. I'm not like those other guys that will stick around with their girls because their pregnant ,sorry. I have to admit this you did grow on me in the beginning...but now your growing on me in the wrong way. I can't deal with you anymore.

I had my fun with you babe, now it's time for the both of us to move on. Well unlike you I don't have to look for some one, I have someone that is already waiting for me. Sucks for you. I do hope you had fun this year, I guess you did because your pregnant. Maybe I'll see you around some time...I highly doubt that so don't quote on it. I have some shit to do and none of it involves you, fortunately. So you can go and live you life babe; with out me. I'll actually be free and I won't have to worry about you or the kid. So you can do what ever your heart desires I don't care.

-Gates.

“What's the matter...” Jacob asked as he touched his aunties cheeks, that had tears falling down. “Auntie?”

“Go...play Jacob please...” Audry told him softly as she kissed his cheek.

“Okay...” he told her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry that it took me so long to get an update out. I've been really busy and stuck on this story along with my others. Thank you for sticking with me!

Thank you lis Christ!