Dream Breaker

Chapter Six

Audry was sitting on the living room floor when her older sister walked into her house, her fingers laced with Zacky's.

“Why is it so dark in here?” Zacky asked as he flipped on the light, seeing Audry sitting on the living room floor. “Audry?” he asked. She didn't answer him, that right away made Adrianne worried Audry would always be up running around playing with Jake...she would never would just be sitting on the floor. Adrianne made her way over to her little sister, she soon knelled in front of her sister seeing her little sister eyes.

“Audry why...are you crying?” she asked her softly, but there was no answer. Zacky took his wallet out of his back pocket and then saw Jake pop his head around the corner.

“Daddy?” he whispered.

Zacky smiled walking over he took Jake in his arms looking over at Adrianne and Audry was now in her sisters arms crying harder. “Do you know what happened buddy?” Zacky asked his softly. Jake shook his head and pointed to the note on the table, Zacky's eyes darted over to the note and walked over taking it in his hands he read over it.

“What is that hunny?” Adrianne asked him softly as she stroked her sister hair.

“Brian broke up with her...” Zacky spoke softly.

Adrianne looked up at Zacky her eyes went wide. “Are you serious? He broke up with her through a note?” she asked him again. He shook his head and sighed looking down at her with sadness in his eyes; he couldn't believe that his friend would drop that low and end it like that.

“Zacky...can you take Jake upstairs and put him to bed?” Adrianne asked him softly as she continued to try and calm her sister down.

“Sure thing,” Zacky nodded. “Come on buddy, let go to bed..” He told him with a smile. Jake looked at his dad and then looked at his mommy and his auntie.

“But...daddy...” he pouted.

“No buts little man, let mommy talk to Audry she'll be all better in the morning I promise,” Zacky said as he left the two girls to talk. Once Adrianne saw that Zacky was up the stairs she then took things into her own hands; pulling Audry up with her they soon sat on the couch. Adrianne gently touched her sisters tear stained cheeks, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ears.

“I want you to look at me Audry,” she told her sister softly, but there was no answer. “Audry Lynn talk with me now...you can't let him hurt you like this. If he was here right now and saw you crying like this that means that he won, remember what mom said? Never cry over a man,” Adrianne told her sister as she took a Kleenex and wiped her sisters eyes.

“But...he doesn't want to be with me...” Audry sniffled. Adrianne sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

“If he doesn't want you then that is his problem, you are a wonderful woman. And this,” She said as she took up the letter. “This letter, with him saying that he doesn't want anything to do with the baby; well that's his problem. When the baby is born we file you for full custody and Mr. Brian Haner JR will never see the baby,” Adrianne told her.

“But...Rae he'll come around...” Audry said told her. “I know Brian he'll come around,” At least that is what she hoped, but the words from the letter were still buzzing around in her head. It killed her to think that he wasn't going to be in her life...or the baby's.

“Audry are you stupid? He has another girl! I know this is harsh of me to say but...he's not coming back...”Adrianne told her honestly. Audry's eyes then filled with tears and she leaned her head on her sisters shoulder and cried. Adrianne couldn't help but tear up, she knew how much she loved Brian and the two of them started dating the dueling guitarists at the same time. The sister's were obsessed with the guys; Adrianne always told her baby sister that Brian was a good guy for her now she is taking all that back. Brian hurt her baby sister he didn't even have the guts to end it with her in person, no he had to do it in a letter.

“Audry...please listen to me...you are going to be okay, you'll have me I'll be with you the entire way. I won't leave you,” she whispered.

“I...thought it was going to be perfect,” Audry sniffled and snuggled close to her big sister. “Sissy...all I wanted was a happy ending...”

Adrianne kissed the top of her sisters head, tears rolling down her cheeks. “You'll get your happy ending...”
♠ ♠ ♠
How sad...but look at the sisterly love!

HEY THANKS LIS!!!!