Dream Breaker

Chapter Seven

It was morning and Adrianne finally was able to get her sister to fall asleep, closing the door softly behind her she sighed leaning her head against the wooden door. She knew that Brian was brave but she never even thought that he was stupid; well after this stunt he just pulled he is pretty stupid. He should know that no one hurts her sister and gets away with it. Adrianne silently made her way down the stairs picking up a few toys along the way she then sighed placing them in Jakes little toy box. After she straightened up around the living room she fell back on the couch, her eyes slowly drifted shut she soon felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around her shoulders.

“Hey babe,” Zack whispered softly in her ear. Adrianne snuggled against his chest feeling his warmth and the smell of his body wash; she was guessing he just got out of the shower. “She asleep?” he asked her.

“Yes, it took her a while but she finally calmed down enough to sleep…”Adrianne whispered softly. Zacky kissed her cheek softly and rested his head against hers; he was going to have to talk to Brian before Adrianne got a hold of him. He wanted to think that maybe Brian was afraid of the role of ‘daddy’, even though Brian was the one that kept telling him that being a dad isn’t scary.

“Zack…”Adrianne whispered.

Zacky looked down at her slightly. “What baby?”

“Did you know about Brian’s squeeze?” Adrianne asked softly. Zacky shock his head and sighed.

“No babe I didn’t, I really thought that Brian was faithful and trust me I never even had a clue to what was going on,” He told her.

“I believe you babe…”She told him softly soon she fell asleep against his chest stealing his body heat to make her even warmer then she already was. He just smiled and took his phone from the coffee table and sent Jimmy a text.

‘Dude you will not believe what Gates did,’ Once Zacky sent the text he looked around and saw that the living room was picked up. Right away he knew that she wasn’t okay; she only really cleaned when she was upset. Great just what she needed right now, she didn’t need to be upset she told him that she might be pregnant and he didn’t want her to worry about this. But it had to do with her sister and there was no use in fighting with her about it.

Zacky’s phone then vibrated in his hand and he read the text from his friend Jimmy.

‘No what did he do? Better yet I’ll call you,’ right when Zack finished reading the text his phone went off and it was Jimmy, answering it quickly he laid Adrianne on the couch.

“Hey what did Gates do man?” Jimmy asked.

Zacky sighed and walked out so he was standing on the deck, looking at the view of the beach. “He cheated on Audry man and broke up with her through a note,” Jimmy coughed on the other line causing Zacky to take the phone away from his ear and once he heard Jimmy start talking he quickly replaced the phone.

“Are fucking serious? He broke up with her through a note?” Jimmy asked.

“Yes he did, and Adrianne is pissed beyond belief. Did you ever get the thought that he was cheating?” He asked.

“No man,”

“Fuck…we have to talk with him before Adrianne does,” Zacky told Jimmy.

Jimmy scoffed. “Why? Let Brian get his ass chewed out by Adrianne maybe it will get into his thick skull,” Zacky knew that Jimmy cared about Audry like a little sister and that made it a little easier on Adrianne but not much. “He has to learn some time V,” Jimmy told him. Zacky knew that Jimmy was telling the truth but he didn’t want to think that his best friend was so careless.

“Oh…did I mention that she’s pregnant? Ya’ he got her pregnant,” Zacky sighed.

“Well then…he really is going to get his ass handed to him by Adrianne and me and maybe the others if we feel like really hurting him like her hurt Audry,” Jimmy said with anger in his voice.

“Alright…well I have to go I think Jake is up and I don’t want him waking up his aunt,” He told Jimmy. Jimmy than said his goodbyes to Zack and then Zack went to deal with his little boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Here is an update for you!