Dream Breaker

Chapter Eight

Brian sighed waking up in the bed of his now current girlfriend, his arm on the small of her back tracing his fingers up and down her spine lightly.He sighed looking over at the nightstand seeing that his was going off; reaching over he saw that it was Jimmy.

"Great..." he sighed and answered. "What can I do you for?"

"Your a dick dude," Jimmy said as he turned off the water. Brian sighed and got out of the bed as quietly as he could not wanting to wake Shauna up. Once he was out of the bed room he sighed.

"I'm a dick? How so?" he asked.

Jimmy sighed. "How are you not? You broke up with Audry,"

"I just didn't love her anymore," Brian said as he lit his cigarette and took a long and much needed drag. "Is that a crime?"

"No but Adrianne is pissed, she even asked Zack if he knew anything about your squeeze,"

"Don't call her a squeeze Jimmy," brain told his friend in a warning tone of voice. "I left her on my own, I'm happy with Shauna,"

Jimmy took a seat and sighed. "I bet you are but that doesn't really explain why you had to dump her. I mean I would have understood if you would have at least told her in person...but in a note?"

Brian took another drag of his smoke and sighed. "It was a pussy move on my part but I'm not ready for a kid Jimmy,"

There was a silence on the other end of the conversation. "Audry was pregnant?"

"Yes you didn't know?" Brian asked.

"No I didn't know," jimmy sighed and rubbed his face. "Wow no wonder Adrianne is pissed at you,"

Brian put out his smoke and sighed looking out the window. "I don't really care if she is or not,"

Jimmy sighed he knew that what Brian was saying was true but he still thought that maybe he still cared a little bit for Audry. "Are you at least going to be in the kids life?"

"No, I told Audry that in the note." he sighed. "She can live her life and I can live mine,"

"But that's going to be hard on the kid..." jimmy told him.

"I don't care Audry has everyone else to take care of her," Brian said as he looked over his shoulder and saw that Shauna was standing behind him. "Well Jimmy it was nice talking with you but I have to go,"

Jimmy didn't even get a chance to say good bye before Brian hung up and kissed Shauna softly.

"I woke up and you weren't there," She told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Sorry babe Jimmy called me and I had to take the call,"

Shauna pouted. "He's not calling to tell you that you have to work is he?" Brian only laughed and brushed her hair out of her eyes and captured her lips in a gentle kiss.

"No babe...I don't have to work,"He told her with a smile. She smiled and kissed him once more.

"I get you all to myself then," Shauna gazed into his eyes, pushing Audry into the back of her mind. Brian was hers, no one could take that away.No one would. She would be damned if Audry or her sister ruined her happily ever after with him. He smiled sweetly at her and nodded.

"Yes I'm all yours,"

"Just like it should be," she told him proudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
well here you go folks!