This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race

Battle with Spoons

Battle? Guitar picks at the ready...

Seems like honesty will come to the test, this week in Music World.
Paramount Cold and the Jonas Brothers are set to start a new load of projects together this fall, possibly affecting both of their careers for a long time yet to come.
From PC's tour dates being changed and venues, to the new film they are due to shoot with each other, will sparks fly? Now is when we find who is really genuine...and after this morning's little revelation- who knows what could happen?

Everything stopped.
Then the moment was lost.
Gerry guffawed and tried to hide it by pretending to cough.
Courtney's mouth dropped open.
Jack- who had the sense not to peanut herself, and consequently die of an oxygen lack- smiled slightly smugly.
The three boys had shock spelt on their face.
The tallest had straight, floppy hair, brown eyes and a small mouth, now in a perfect “oh”. He was wearing a Harvard jumper, skinny denim jeans, and black leather cowboy boots that looked expensive.
The middle had raven-hair, so long it flew over his face, obscuring some of this features. He also had brown eyes, a square jawline, and was wearing black skinny jeans, a polo shirt with the collar up, and a Navy Seal tank top, and blue Converse.
Then there was Him.
He had glossy black curls in a slight quiff at the front, deep brown eyes, thin lips and smooth, unblemished skin, a few beauty marks on the side of his face barely prominent. He wore a blue-and-white-lumberjack-checked shirt, rolled up at the sleeves showing strong arms, with a white T-shirt underneath barely visible. He wore regular blue jeans and denim Converse.
Together, they made the rock-pop, worldwide phenomenon, the Jonas Brothers.
“I mean, them?” Cady continued, showing no discomfort at the fact the Brothers could hear her quite clearly. “You tried to keep me quiet, because of them? The three guys I despise more than any men on Earth; excluding historic figures like the witch-finder general misogynist, Matthew Hopkins, and of course, Adolf Hitler?” Cady turned to the boys. “No offence, Kevin, Joe.”
“Oh, don't worry, none taken; I don't find it at all unflattering to be categorized in the same group as a infamous British executioner and a world warlord. Me? Not at all.” Kevin muttered under his breath sarcastically, for Joe's ears only. Joe guffawed slightly.
“What about me?” Nick asked, his Jersey/Texan drawl sounding slightly miffed.
Cady turned back round.
“The offence was meant for you.” She snarled.
Nick rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, his legs apart in a slight stance.
“Cady!” Sharon said, shocked, giving her Eyes.
“What?” Cady asked. “I have never acted Diva before, even when you've pissed me off. I've sucked it up. I have enough Diva in me to populate a planet, and trust me, after this new revelation, you've told me? I am populating that planet. Its called CADY-FREAKIN'-OUT!!” Pause. “Once again, no offence to the elder two Jonas boys.”
Gerry- who had been cracking up so much, he had been lying on the sofa- finally regained some composure.
“Guys. Maybe we should get ourselves in check.” Gerry said, smiling still as Cady glared at Nick from the mirror opposite.
“Yes!” Sharon nodded. “Cady, your manners really are atrocious, these people are guests-”
“Oh, shut up!” Cady snapped, leaving Sharon affronted.
“I was thinking more on the lines of going somewhere.” Gerry continued. “Not a club... somewhere we all know, where we won't get too lynched...”
“Pinkberry.” Cady and Nick said simultaneously. Cady narrowed her eyes at Nick, whilst Nick sighed and showed no sign of discomfort, much to the bemusement of the rest of the population of the room.
Gerry nodded.
“Jack? Court?”
“Sure.” Courtney shrugged, grabbing her baby-pink cardigan off the wall.
“Why the fuck not?” Jack said cheerily, grabbing her own jacket and throwing Gerry's to him.
“Well, guys, recording...”
“Fuck recording.” Cady said, turning on Sharon. “Its not worth it, if I end up getting riled by you and trashing the place.”
“Yeah. She would do that, too.” Joe said, nodding and looking solemn. Gerry, Sharon and Courtney stared at Joe confused.
As Cady walked past him, she stamped hard on his foot.
“OW!!”
Cady narrowed her eyes. Kevin took a step back as she walked by.
“Your the only Jonas yet to be injured in the bloody war of Cady-Diva.” Jack whispered as she got in the elevator, her body brushing against his. “I'd tread carefully, and surrender now, if I where you.” Jack winked, and walked to the back, whispering with Cady, leaving Kevin slightly surprised, impressed, and very turned on.

“I'll have an original, with fruit pebbles, please.” Cady smiled patiently at the waiter, who just nodded... and continued staring.
Once he realized his mistake, the others sat awkwardly in a booth at the back, trying not to catch anybody's eye... which wasn't a problem. Pinkberry was practically empty.
Just when Jack thought things could only get better, a nine year old or so girl came in with her mom.
She gaped at them all.
“Ohmygosh!” She shrieked. “You're Paramount Cold! And you're the Jay Bee!”
Jack saw Cady smile smugly at Nick, as if to say “see? She said US first”, and rolled her eyes.
“Can I have pictures? And autographs?” The girl babbled. “I'm Tiffany. Cady, Nick, can I have a picture with you first?”
“Yeah.”
“Sure.”
Cady and Nick both climbed over their band-mates (Cady and Nick sat on opposite sides. Naturally) to get out of the booth.
They posed for the camera, Cady and Nick both crouching down to reach Tiffany's level.
After the picture had been taken, Tiffany thrust a notebook at them and insisted Cady and Nick sign on the same page.
“Oh my gosh. This is so cool.” Tiffany gushed. “I think you guys make the cutest couple, you know? Way better than you, Nick, and Miley Cyrus... no offence or anything.”
Before Nick could even create a mutual dislike for this girl so openly trashing Miley, what the girl had just said registered in his brain.
“We're not a couple.” Cady said quickly, smiling as to hide her shock.
But Tiffany wasn't listening. Her notebook was being passed around the table, and she was discussing Cady's outfit.
“I love that. White Converse, grey jeans, a grey-and-white flower T-shirt, the grey blazer... and that ring! An oval, matt, grey ring! Why didn't I think of that? So simple, yet so cool...”
Now, while Cady and Nick stewed over the fact they had been called a couple, the others at the table were slowly realizing something.
Tiffany's outfit was a mismatch of each person's personal style.
For instance, she had a purple cardigan on, a black tie, a pink halter neck top, black skinny jeans, Italian cowboy boots, a pewter necklace and drumsticks sticking out of her back pocket, the outfit finished with bright Addidas trainers. It looked awful.
“Tiffany, sweetie.” Cady interrupted, keeping a smile falsely plastered on her face. “We aren't a couple.”
“Oh, come on, your secret is out now!” Tiffany laughed, prodding Cady and Nick's noses. Cady repressed the sudden urge to strangle Tiffany's scrawny little neck.
“What secret?” Courtney asked, slightly impatiently.
Tiffany whipped a copy of Gossip-101 magazine, and thrust the cover under Nick's nose.
“You must as well sign this cover, too...oh, I better go, my mom is going to spazz in a moment...”
On the cover, was a photo. Blown up, to fit the entire coverpage.
It was of Nick and Cady.
In the rain.
Kissing.
In the corner, the editor had zoomed in on their faces, showing Nick caressing Cady's cheek, as she looked shyly down at the floor.
“Oh, I gotta go. Nice meeting you... I left my number on that napkin. Call me! You can keep the magazine!” And with that Tiffany swanned off.
Cady held one side of the magazine, Nick the other.
They slowly looked up each other, eyes wide.
Joe, Kevin, Courtney, Gerry and Jack stared at them in shock.
“Everyone thinks your my girlfriend.” Nick said faintly, looking back at the magazine.
“This has got to be,” Cady said quietly. “The worst day of my life.”