Sex is evil, Evil is sin, Sin is forgiven, So let's begin!

Three Tall Tales.

The school was bigger than I thought! A trophy case a few feet from the entrance, two different offices and the, what looks like, the cafeteria, was right in the middle of all the hallways and smack dab in the middle of the school.
I looked around until my vision ended up looking at the floor.
"Watch where you're going freak!" A brunette prep yelled tossing her hair and trotting off towards her croonies.
"Bitch..." I mumured.
"You can say that again!" Gerard said helping me up.
"The fuck's her problem?!" I exclaimed.
"Her problem is that she can't stand 'people' like us." And I can't imagine why. With my raven black shoulder length hair, sapphire blue eyes, and very heavy eyeshadow and liner, she would've thought of me as a vampire freak. But Gerard was almost the same. With his short black hair down to his neck, hazel eyes, chipped black nail polish and a little on the pale side he can pass off as an actual vampire. Which was very cool. Frankie, on the short side, had a tad of a dark brown mohawk going but never wore it up but more off to the side of his face, wearing a piercing on his nose and on his lip. Ray was a very tall person and the light brown afro didn't help anyone! Better not sit in front of him during class. Bob had the most bluest eyes I've ever seen and the most tough guy looking exterior ever. Mikey had the same hazel eyes but behind black and white framed glasses, with very light brown hair that the sides goes down his cheek bones and the front stops at his forehead.
"Her problem is that SHE should watch where she's going." I said rubbing my head.
"We'll talk about this later at lunch." Mikey said just as the bell had rung.
"See you guys!" We said as we parted ways.
Biology was the most boringest class and it didn't help that I had to introduce myself to the whole class. The snickers, chuckles, and giggles were still ringing in my ears drowning out the teacher's lecture. I felt something my shoulder. I lift my head off my desk to see a note on the floor. I looked around to see Frank had thrown it to me.
I unfolded it.
Do you think you can handle this huge favor I'm about to ask you?
I smiled and quickly wrote down my response and tossed it back without the teacher noticing.
The note came back and I read it again:
My friends and I need a place to practice do you think you can help us?
I chuckled softly and wrote,
How about my garage?
Before I could pass it back the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and rushed toward Frank.
"So?" He asked.
"My garage, after school, be there!" We laughed as we walked down the very crowded hallway getting looks from everyone. At the end of the science hall I said good-bye to Frank and heade upstairs to english class.
Everywhere I looked I would always catch someone's eyes on me. It creeped me out. I hurried to english.
"Mariah! Hey!" I heard someone call my name.
"Oh! Hey, Bob! Mikey!" We exchange little welcomes as we got into class. No difference here than last period. Bob was tapping and twirling his pencil in his fingers while Mikey was reading an Irvine Welsh novel. Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance... The bell rang for lunch, Bob, Mikey, and I walked together to the cafeteria which was called the commons to wait for the rest of the guys.
"Is that a good book?" I asked.
"What? Oh yeah it's pretty good. I bought it at my own work place since it looked kinda interesting." Mikey said looking at the cover.
"Mikey my love!" Frank exclaimed hugging him from the back.
"Get the fuck off me Frank!"
"No!"
Soon, next thing you know it, they ended up on the floor. Everyone laughed, but all of us just chuckled, helped them up and headed outside to eat.