Sex is evil, Evil is sin, Sin is forgiven, So let's begin!

Food Facts

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed through a mouthful of chewed sandwich.
"Yeah! But we only started a month ago and we've barely practiced at all as a group." Gerard said taking a bite of his Twinkie.
"Well I did tell Frank that you guys can practice at my place..."
"We can?!" They exclaimed. Frank just chuckled.
"Sure! My mom and I moved someplace where it's perfect to scream your head off!" I laughed. The guys smiled and talked amongst themselves until Ray asked me, "Do you want to be in the band?"
I choked on my sandwich.
"What?! Oh no, that's okay!" I said shaking my head.
"But you're letting us use your garage to practice at..." Ray said,
"We gotta give you something in return." Bob said drinking his chocolate milk.
"No that's fine! I'll be okay." I tossed back my hair and continued eating my sandwich. The guys shoulders slumped as we sat on the outside steps when I rejected to being in their band.
But it would be fun though... As if reading my mind, "Why don't you help with the song writing?" Gerard asked swallowing his Twinkie.
I almost choked on my juice with the sudden suggestion.
"What?!" I coughed.
"Help with the song writing!" Frank shouted, smiling.
"Come on, will you?" Gerard asked with a puppy dog face. I looked away fro a moment and gave in and said yes.
The guys cheered.
"So how does it fell like to be part of this band?" Mikey held a straw as a mic at my mouth.
"Well...I don't know, I have to hear them play first!" I laughed, the guys blushed and they too started laughing. The bell to end lunch rang. We stood, threw away our trash, and headed toward the door. I noticed Gerard write something on his palm.
"Whatcha writin'?" I asked.
He jumped and threw the pen across the school lawn.
"Nothing! Uh...Let's go before we're late to class!" He shoved me inside the school. Ray was waving us to hurry up. We caught up with them and made it to our Alegbra class.

Even though we had Algebra together we all sat at scattered places in the classroom. I took quick glances at the guys as I was doing my homework.
Mikey was reading his novel again. It must be that good... Gerard seems to be either sketching or writing in his notebook. Bob is lightly drumming away at his desk with his pencils. Ray looks like he is note passing with Frank since they're the only ones who can talk to each other in the group. Their expressions seem to change after each response.
As soon as the class was over I asked what Ray and Frank were talking about.
"On what we should name the band."
"Any good ideas?"
"Not a single one," Frank yawned.
"But the important thing is that we already wrote and played two songs!" Gerard said tucking his notebook under his arm.
"Oh, man I can't wait after our next class! I get to hear you guys play!" We talked until a hallway parted our ways.