Sex is evil, Evil is sin, Sin is forgiven, So let's begin!

Gym Class Confidential

Gym is such a drag! I walked toward the gym doors when I bumped into her again.
"Oh, look it's the new girl. Or should I say, 'Freak'?" She and her cronie laughed.
"Come on Tina let's get inside before this little girl starts crying." They entered the gym snickering.
Her name's Tina, eh? I smiled slyly and entered the gym. Since I'm new I had to sit out until next class. I started writing some lines that could make a good song, "...Every hour, on the hour, they drew-" My pencil flew out of my hand as the kickball hit my arm.
I should've known. Tina. Her and her snickering friends. Fuck them.
I continued writing, "Blood. Well I felt I couldn't take another day inside this place..."
It's better than nothing
"Are you new here?"
I jumped and looked up from my notebook to a dark blond haired blue/brown eyed girl.
"Sorry! Am I bothering you?" She asked sitting next to me on the bleacher.
"Oh no. It's fine. Yeah I'm new here. I'm Mariah."
"I'm Paige." We shook hands. We stared down at the other students playing kickball and I noticed as I glanced back at Paige she wasn't wearing her gym uniform.
"How come you're not dressed down?"
"Because I don't feel like working out...Is that a problem?"
"Nope." I went back to my writing. Paige kept trying to get peeks at my notebook.
I chuckled, "Can you please not look at my notebook?!"
"What? I just wanna read what you're writing!" We talked for the rest of the period. We have a lot in common. She likes punk rock bands and went to the same store I like to go to buy band shirts and merchandise.
The bell rang. Finally!
"Hey Paige?"
"Yeah?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hear some music at my house?"
"That's sounds awesome! Can I come over today?"
I giggled. "Yeah!"
"Oh, new girl made another freak friend!" Tina exclaimed.
"Fuck off, Tina." Paige swore. I looked at Paige thinking what the fuck she was doing.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me! Fuck off or I'll fuck you up!"
Tina just gave her a cold stare and walked away.
"That...Was awesome!" I said as we walked outside to wait for the rest of the guys.
"Yeah. Tina and her friends have been a pain in the ass since we started school here!" We sat on the school's walls talking more about sharpies and black nail polish.
"There you are!" Exclaimed a familiar voice.
"Oh!" I waved to Frank and the guys, and turned to tell Paige, "I met these guys this morning, they're rad!" I stood and introduced them to my new friend. I don't know why but I think she's taking a liking to Frank.
"I'm Frank."
"Gerard."
"Mikey."
"Bob."
"Ray." Paige smiled and clung to me as if she was a little child.
"So are we ready to go?" Gerard asked taking a cigarette and lighting it.
"Almost!" Paige and I grabbed our things and followed the guys to the Way's house.