Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Jamia and Frank...Iero?!?!

I was sitting in my office getting ready for my client. I was still wondering who it would be. A few moments later, my secretary called me and told me that they were here. I told her to let them in. The door of my office opened and a woman with short black hair walked in. I smiled and greeted her.

"Hey I'm Ashley Anderson. Please take a seat." I shook her hand and sat down.

"I'm Jamia and if you're probably wondering my fiancé will be here soon. He's just taking a smoke outside." She said and I nodded.

"It's fine. Do you want to wait for him or--" I was cut off by someone walking in.

"Sorry I'm late." He said kissing Jamia on the cheek and turned to me.

He seemed so familiar. I knew that I've seen him before. He extended his hand and smiled at me and said "Hey I'm Frank Iero, her fiancé."

Oh Shit, I thought, I can't believe it's him. I won't say anything about knowing him until he brings it up.

"Ashley." I said without stating my last name. "So what type of wedding were you two thinking of having?"

Jamia started to say that she wanted a big wedding with a lot of people. I took some notes while she talked and kept glancing at Frank and saw that he was in deep thought and was quiet the whole time.

"Alright, I think that's enough for today." I said getting up. "You could talk to my secretary for another meeting and we'll get into more details then."

"Thanks. Bye, come on Frank." She said getting up and walked over my secretary to get an appointment.

Frank stood up and shook my hand. "Are you sure we haven't met?"

"I don't think so." I lied and shook my head. "I guess I'll see you guys next time."

"Yeah, see ya." He left and I sighed.

I can't believe that I saw him again. Jus as I forgot about him he showed up in my life. For a second there I thought he recognized me. I hope he won't or this is gonna get awkward.

When I was done with work, I got in my car and drove home. When I got there Zacky was already home with the guys. They were discussing about something and when I showed up they stopped.

"Honeys I'm home." I joked and sat down next to Zacky before giving him a kiss.

"Hey how was work?" My fiancé asked and I looked down.

They guys understood that I couldn't talk about it in front of them so they said that they should go and see us tomorrow.

"Alright, what happened?" He asked concerned and pulled me on his lap.

"Remember that I was gonna meet the client today that didn't give me their name? Well you'll never gonna believe who it is." I said looking away.

"Come on tell me." He nudged me a bit. "Anyone I know?"

"Frankiero." I mumbled and he didn't hear me.

"Who?"

"FRANK IERO" I shouted getting off of him. "I'm sorry I yelled. It's just that I'm pissed off. He didn't even recognize me but knew that I looked familiar. I only told him that I was Ashley without the Anderson part." I said plopping back on the couch.

"It's ok Ash, he doesn't know who you are. I know that you feel uncomfortable while he's around but you already moved on so him being there won't bother you much." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I guess you're right. I'm just worried that when he finds out who I am, everything will be awkward."

"Don't worry, I'm right here if anything happens." He assured and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and kissed him.

"So... how was his finacée?"

I chuckled then said "Her name's Jamia. She wanted a big wedding! She's gonna get me worn out. She's not that pretty either. Now I understand why they say love is blind."

He laughed and we watched some TV till we got tired and went to sleep.