Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Getting asked out

When we were done, we went up to my room and played some video games. At 6, we heard the door bell. We got downstairs and my mom opened it. They came in and I gave a nod and a smile at Frank. He smiled back then my mom said.

"Ashley, why don't you guys go and play with Frank"

"Yeah sure, come on Frank."

I grabbed him by his arm and we went to my room.

"So Frank tell us about yourself." Gerard said and we sat down on my bed.

He told us everything then when he started to say that he played guitar the guys eyes widened.

"No way, we were looking for a guitarist for our band. Can you play something for us?" Mikey asked happily.

"How? I don't..."

"I already have a guitar." I said then got up and gave it to him.

"You play?"

"Yeah when since I was 12. Showus what you've got."
He started to play and I was amazed how awesome he was. Gee would totally have him in his band. When he was done, we clapped and complemented him then they told him to join. The guys kept talking and I zoned out for a while feeling bored. After a while, they noticed and woke me up.

"Hey Ashley."

Frank waved his hand in front of me.

"Huh? Sorry I was bored."

"Sorry that we left you out like that." Gerard said then continued.

"So Frank, we're going to have a little party at my house on Friday wanna come?"

"Yeah sure."

Gerard winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Who's hungry? I'm starving." Mikey said and got up.

"I'll bring you guys some snacks. I'll be right back." I said then went to the kitchen.

>>Fast forward to tomorrow
I woke up the next day, took a shower then got dressed into a jean skirt, a lime green shirt with fish nets over it and my regular converse. I applied some light make-up then went downstairs and grabbed some cereal. A few minutes later, I heared Gerard's car. So I got up and went over his car. I sat in the back and turned to see Frank next to me.

"Hey Frankie" I said with a smile.

"Hey Ash." He said then we went to school.

In class I felt someone was looking at me but I shrugged it off. When I got out Trish and Amy came rushing over me.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked curiously when they had huges smiles on their faces.

"There's gonna be a dance next week." Amy squealed. That actually surprised me. She never squealed about a dance in her life. She never did pay attention to what's going on around school.

"Oh, come on Amz it's not that I'm gonna get asked out anyway." I said dissapointed.

"There's always Frank." Trish said with a wink.

"He doesn't like me like that. I'm pretty sure many girls will ask him." I said then went to lunch with them.

We sat down and then the rest of the group joined us. I couldn't help but to feel someone looking at me again. A few minutes later, a guy walked up to us. His name was Jason, he was a jock. I used to have a crush on him before I met Frank. But I knew that Jason won't talk to me since I wasn't one of those popular girls.

"Hey Ashley, can I talk to you for a sec?" Jason said then I looked surprised to my friends.
Trish and Amy told me to go for it and the others seemed to be shocked but only one of them was glaring at Jason.

"Yeah sure." I got up and the girls gave me thumbs up and I followed him.

"I was wondering if you want to go to the dance with me?"

"I'd love to, but why are you asking me? I mean I'm not that popular."

"Yeah well, I've started to notice you in class and thought you were hot."
I blushed at that then said 'bye'. I went and sat down in my seat and the girls started to bombard me with questions.

"Well he asked me to the dance and I said yes." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"What?" I heard Frank yelled angrilynext to me.

We all looked at him confused and waited for him to explain.

"I'm just shocked that a jock asked you out, I mean not that you're not pretty or anything but..."

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and waited for him to continue.

"I gotta go." He said then got up and left.

"What's with him?" I said then rolled my eyes and we went to talk about something else.