Wal-Mart Surprise

My birthday!

Hannah's P.O.V
Beep Beep Beep!!! My alarm goes off at midnight. Today is my birthday!! OMJ make a wish!! "Hannah!! Why did your alarm go off at midnight?! " yells my sister. " OMJ Lauren it's my birthday! Duh!" I reply. As always she tells me I don't get older till 2:00 pm. Ahhhhh, my sister is a pain!! Well since I can't sleep I run downstairs and do what I love. I get on the computer and read Jonas Brothers fanfiction stories!! The next thing I know everyone is getting up. yay! Everyone says Happy Birthday to me and go get ready for my birthday party!!! Before we leave, my parents remind me that I look thirteen, so to tell everyone that. Except my family because they know the truth. I tell them I realize that and we go to Joe's Crab Shack!! We meet up with my Grandparents and eat. While we are there the waiter has everyone sing Happy Birthday to me while I run around in fairy wings and a pink feather boa! I was laughing the whole time! The weird thing is they had me do it at 2:00 pm. Finally I get to open presents!! I get money,Jonas Brothers stuff,and some awesome iPod covers!! Soon after that we say good-bye to my Grandparents and go to Wal-Mart ,so I can spend my Money.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed it!!!! Sorry my chapters will be short!!! Oh and BTW I do not own anything known world wide!!!

Hannah

p.s. I made changes to this chapter!!