Wal-Mart Surprise

Lauren?

Joe's P.O.V
I was over by the Red Bull machine drinking my Red Bull I bought, when Kevin came over to me, hand in hand with a little girl. Maybe thirteen or fourteen. " Who's this?" I ask pointing to the little girl. " Derik's little sister,Hannah." Kevin told me still holding her hand. " Oh! Ok. So I see your a fan." I said pointing to necklace. " Yep. Got this for my birthday today. My brother gave it to me actually." Hannah said. She isn't even acting like she is talking to famous people. I wish all fans would do this,but I do sometimes like seeing them cry and scream. "Happy Birthday! How old are you?" Kevin and I said in unison. " Thanks. Thirteen. One sec I have to call my older sister."
Hmmm...... interesting.
Phone Convo. No one's P.O.V.
Lauren: Hello?
Hannah: Where are you?
Lauren: Just found your present.
Hannah: Cool. Meet me and Derik at the Subway. (Hannah said as she saw Derik and Nick at Subway.)
Lauren: OK. Bye.
Hannah's P.O.V
Hearing my conversation, Kevin grabbed my hand and ran to Subway. Joe was right on our heels, hyped up on Red Bull. LOL, these boys make me laugh! " Hey Derik!" I said as reached Nick and Derik's table. " Hey Hannah. Looks like you already met Kevin and Joe." he said noticing who I was with. I nodded my head. " This is Nick. Of course you know that." Derik said laughing. " Nice to meet you Hannah. How old are you?" Nick said. " Thirteen. As of today." I said. "Happy Birthday!" Nick shouted. "Lauren!" I yelled when I saw her coming toward us. "Hannah! Here's your present!" Lauren replied excitedly.
Lauren's P.O.V
I was going to meet up with Derik and Lauren at subway and when I saw them they were with the Jonas Brothers! I was excited ,but I didn't want to show it so I played it cool. After I gave Hannah her present,which was a Jonas Brothers bracelet to match her necklace, I noticed that Kevin put it on Hannah then kept holding hands like before. Oh well, it doesn't really matter to me. I wonder if Nick likes me because I keep noticing him looking at me. "Wait, how are we getting home,Derik?" I asked because Mom and Dad left. "That was random." Hannah said like she always does when someone says something,well, random. Everyone laughed. " Well, Mom,Dad,and I had a misunderstanding. I told them I have a ride and they thought that I meant for and you two. Which I didn't, I just had plans for me to hang with Nick,Joe,and Kevin. So Kevin was giving me ride home after we go where ever we plan to go. So either we all hang out then Kevin takes us three home or you call home and have mom pick you up. It's up to Kevin and you two." Derik answered my question. " I don't mind if they hang. Nick? Joe?" Kevin said. " No I don't mind!" Nick said instantly. "Dido." Joe plainly said. "OK then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Kevin yelled as he grabbed Hannah's hand and ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to redo this chapter 3 times and the 3 time I decided not to write all details.But it still is basically what it was in the beginning. It said I wasn't logged when I was?!