Wal-Mart Surprise

Fun in the Sun

Kevin's P.O.V.
When we arrive at the beach we all find a place to change into our swimming gear. Hannah and I are the first ones out, so we set up a place far away from the crowd of people as possible. Why didn't we bring Big Rob? Oh well, we have sunglasses as a cover. Plus, who would expect us to be with three normal kids. Everyone is done changing and in the water, except Hannah. H mm... Super Kevin to the rescue! "What's the matter Hannah? Why aren't you in the water?" "I..I am scared. Like I said, I have never been to a beach before." she said obviously embarrassed. "Don't worry I was scared my first time,too. Here, swim with me. I promise I won't let you go." Hopefully this will convince her. "Ya, that sounds okay. But, if you let go of me with out me saying to, I will be so mad." We head toward the water hand in hand. She held on to me tightly when we got to where both of us couldn't touch. As the time passed she loosened her grip, til she was on her own completely. When Hannah did this, Derik came over to me. " Hey, thanks for helping Hannah. I would of done it if I had realized. You probably didn't want to do that, so I will make it up to you someday." "No, it's fine it was my idea." Derik nodded and swam away. I am getting tired, so I decide to sit out for awhile.
Hannah's P.O.V.
I notice Kevin getting out, so I follow him. He has always been my favorite Jonas and I really like him as himself, not a famous rock star. But, of course, he probably sees me as his friends little sister and doesn't share the same feelings as me. I wish he knew about this thing that I have and the doctor can't treat yet. Then, he would see me as the real me. I sit down by him and close my eyes. All of the sudden my phone rings and it is my mom.
Phone Convo.
Me:"Hello?"
Mom: " Hannah! We have great news!"
Me: " What is it? Mom?"
Mom: " You know how none of the doctors in Missouri could figure out a cure?"
Me:" Yes! Kari knows one!? What is it? When can she do it? How long would it take?"
Mom: "Well, yes but, if she does it you have to stay away from acting for awhile. Good news is that we will have to stay in California for awhile longer than planned.Oh and we won't be back at the hotel till tomorrow. Wait what's that sound?"
Me: "That's perfect! We are at the beach hanging with some friends we met. I got to go mom."
When I hung up I noticed Kevin staring at me confused. Should I tell him? I should ask Derik and Lauren first. " I will tell you later. Derik! Lauren! Come here I have great news."
I yell and they come running. I take them away from the brothers to tell them in private. They both agree that we should tell them the truth before I go through the transformation, but to get to know them better before I do.
Nick P.O.V.
Hannah takes Lauren away from me before I could ask her on a date. Whatever this news is it is making them all smile. When they come over they don't say anything. I take this as my chance to ask. " Hey Lauren will you come and talk to me in private for a second?" " Yes but first we have an announcement. Hannah?" So, now they want to tell us the news. " Okay, so that was our mom on the phone and we get to stay longer here in California!" Yes! I say to myself. This gives me more time to get to know Lauren. Kevin gets up and hugs Hannah, so I hug Lauren. We high five Derik and Joe, of course, says hugs are overrated, so he high fived everyone. " Nick, you wanted to talk?" Lauren asked me. " Oh, ya. Follow me. So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner and a movie tomorrow?" I really hope she says yes. "As of right now I can, but that might change because of...um... this family thing we need to take care of soon." she smiled while she said the first part, so I know she really wants to.
Lauren's P.O.V
I really hope Hannah's treatment happens soon, but I hope it can wait for after tomorrow. When Nick and I get back to the group we decide we should head to the Jonas house. Man, this is so exciting!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please. I need a love interest for Joe and Derik. Either name a celeb or give me:
Name:
Age:
Looks:
Hobbies:
Other: