Status: Done. Look out for a part two.

Lilith and Poison Dealers of Mischief

Easier Said

We are trained, and trained, and trained some more. We hardly did anything but are minds fixed on the dark soldiers. How we have been played for fools, used for the gain of one sick man who only wanted to have all was power. Greed made me sick, I was raised to hate all evil. Trained to kill anything or anyone that defies all that is good and just in this world.

Lilith was just pissed because she hates being fooled. In fact I am pretty sure she just started this job because she loves to kill. This job not only allowed her to kill but she did it legally and got paid to do it. This was her dream job and now she was pissed at her asshole boss, who not only stole her DNA but made more of her without giving her the memo. Plus this provided a challenge for her, this was a big fish. No more little game, this was the real deal.

Getting these bastards will be the hardest thing we have ever tried to do. I was ready but I was afraid Lilith was so eager that she would just kill everything. We need some alive to give us answer and it was holding herself back that she had a hard time with. I sighed and shot an arrow through a target 500 feet away.

"Got it!" Lilith shouted. " I am moving it to the 1000 feet mark."

"Okay.' I smiled, but they will have a lot to deal with. Don't they know, copies never hold a candle to originals.
♠ ♠ ♠
:}