Only Yours

UNhappy Ending

The girl next store was screaming because she spent the night with a dead body. Angel's dead body. He was dead, the game was over. Whether it was at the mad man's hand or his own. The happy ending I dreamed about was gone. Ripped from me like everything else that once was mine. Like sanity. I could kiss that goodbye. So I killed her, so she wouldn't have to live with the images of him laying dead next to her. Then I waited, for the white van and the small room. For the pills to take away the nightmares and ease the pain. What I never waited for was justice. That man would always be out there. People will always suffer at his hands because he never really did any dirty work. No he made others do it knowing that they could never live with the torment. They could never make past the game. Forever damaging minds until they could no longer be repaired. I got a not e from him that said you lose, two week after I was first admitted. I screamed for three days straight, waking up to scream, falling asleep screaming. How many people here were his victims? He would always no where I am at. He would always be the man who took everything away from me in just one week. He would always strike fear in my soul. I face the blank white wall and stare for hours. The screaming never stops in my head. The game is never over in my head, I am still fighting to get back the one thing he took from me that I can try to salvage. My sanity.