And She Made the Shape of My Heart With Her Hands

Brotherly Blessings & Kisses

Garrett and I got tired of waiting in that godforsaken van. We were just about to give up and go find those boys, when my brother’s phone rang.

“Yo,” Garrett greeted nonchalantly.

I rested my chin on my good hand as I attempted to listen in on his conversation.

“Well we were wondering when the hell you guys would come,” Garrett grumbled into the cell phone.

I watched him sit up a little bit, as if he were about to make another move.

“Okay. Later,” he snapped the phone shut, shoving it back into his pocket. He turned to me. “C’mon, slut face.”

I rolled my eyes as I followed Garrett’s movement out of the van. Instead of waiting for me to get out, he just kept walking. I had to practically jog to catch up to him, my last few steps swift little steps.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Kennedy said come back in because of something. I don’t know. I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Big surprise there,” I muttered sarcastically.

My little comment resulted in a nice shove from Garrett.

When we got into the building, most of the fans were gone and the crew was working on getting cleaned up.

Garrett walked up to Kennedy and Jared. They started talking about something I didn’t exactly care about at the moment.

I suddenly spotted Pat with a bottle of water to his lips. I smiled widely as I sprinted over to him.

“Hey there,” I greeted with a delightful smile.

“Hi,” he said while capping the bottle.

“I have stuff to tell you,” I said lightly, making sure it didn’t sound bad or dramatic.

“Stuff? Okay. Did you want to go outside to tell me…?”

“Uh, yeah. Sure, “ I smiled a little.

Pat grinned back as he gently took my hand and quickly led me out a door into the dark parking lot.

We came to a halt and Pat slowly let go of my hand.

“What is it, Cara?”

I took a deep breath. “Well I talked to my brother about… us dating.”

Pat’s brown eyes widened a little. I noticed that he swallowed slightly in fear. “And?”

“He said it’s okay.”

Before I could even recognize his expression, Pat had a death grip around me, swinging my body back and forth in a hug. He soon set me securely back down.

I giggled softly. “I’m guessing that you’re happy?”

Pat’s face lit up and his beautiful eyes glowed. “You bet.”

I flashed a bright smile before it soon dimmed. Pat’s eyes were just so memorizing that I found myself getting lost in them…

I finally blinked my eyes a couple times quickly, only to find Pat’s face closer to mine. I could feel his sweet breath across my features. I closed my eyes.

That’s when I felt Pat lightly put his hands on my waist and push his lips to mine, all at once.

I inwardly swooned as my knees buckled and my hands slid up to his neck. Pat’s kiss was so soft that it felt like wind brushing across my lips on a breezy day in spring. I decided to add a little bit more pressure to it.

I think Pat got the hint because his grip on my waist got a little tighter and he stepped closer to my body, adding more passion to the kiss.

I opened my mouth a little, trying to get at least a little air. Along with my small gasp for air, I could feel Pat doing the same thing. We touched our lips together a few more times before pulling our faces away.

“Whoa,” Pat whispered to himself. He was breathing heavier, he had blush covering his cheeks, and his eyes were shinning brightly.

I smiled softly as I linked my well hand to his. “I think we should get back inside.”

Pat nodded his head with his lovely grin. He pulled me gently along back inside.

If only I had paid attention to my surroundings…
♠ ♠ ♠
:D