I Don't Think "Joker" Is a Very Nice Name, but He Sure Is Sexy

Four.

I go in my room and get dressed in a huge Mindless Self Indulgence T-shirt and small shorts. I probably shouldn't dress this way with all of these huge muscular, strong men who might try and rape me in the house, but I don't really care for some reason. All of a sudden, I got hungry. So I walked out the door towards the sitting area where all the men drink beer and talk at. Dimly lit room, but whatever.

They all look at me.

"What does it take to get some food around here?"

One guy pointed to the refrigerator. So I walked over it. It looked absolutely disgusting in there. The only that was not old was the beer, so I grab one of them and some Chinese food I found near the back (after asking how long it had been in there, of course.) and sat on the couch next to a rather buff black man wearing a mask.

"So, whats up?" I ask everyone in the room. They all stare at me.

"What, you all scared to talk to a girl? I don't bite."

I look at the cards on the table and pick them up.

"Who's up for 21?" I asked.

"Poker," a man responds.

"Spit," Mark resonds.

"We can't play that cause you only need two people." Black man responds.

"Poker it is. Someone got a lighter?" I say as I hold up an unlit cigarette.

Mark Lights up my cigarette.

"Im gonna sit the first game out. I need to go back to my room real quick."

I stand up and walk to my room. I need to get my glasses, I can barely see since I don't like putting on my contacts when I go to sleep. I inhale some smoke, then blow it out. I needed a smoke so badly. I open my door back up to makeup and a smile.

"You take your cold shower?" I asked.

He slaps me. I know its all out of good fun.

"We're gonna have fun working together aren't we?"

I punch him in the gut. Yet again, out of good clean fun.

"Just keep it in your pants and make it clear that I'm not your sidekick and were going to have the time of our lives." I say to him.

Then his lips meet mine. It never really occurred to me that he never kissed me on my lips before in the shower. His tongue slipped under mine and I tried battling his tongue to tease him. I pull away from him and take another inhale of smoke, then blow it in his face.

"You gonna play some cards with us?" I asked him. He took my cigarette and put it in his mouth. He handed a bag to me. I opened it to see a Japanese style robe. It was red with black roses designed on it, the sash that you tie around it was black, instead of the sleeves being long and flowing they were short. Instead of the bottom going down to your feet, it ended at what look like would be the end of my knees, maybe shorter.

"You got me a Yukata?" I asked.

"You know the ambassador of Japan is coming to New York for the huge festival tomorrow, right? Everyone gonna dress all Japanese like, so i got you an outfit."

"This is mighty short for a Yukata."

"I cut it so I could see more of that amazing body of yours."

"Thank you?"

"Wear it tomorrow, okay?"

He kissed the top of my head, blew smoke in my face the way I did, and walked away. When I walked towards the guys on the couch they all looked at me with grins.

With grins. They took their masks off! They were all such sexy looking men, why the hell would they cover their faces with clown masks?

"What are you all grinning at?" I said, smiling at them.

"We saw that,' black man says.

"Hey, he came onto me, hes been since we saw each other. I didn't even think he'd be interested in a black girl, anyways. To each his own, I suppose."

"You're the best looking black girl I've ever met." Another white guy says.

I walk to the couch and sit next to Mark.

"So, who ready to get their ass handed to them in a game of poker?" I ask.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't know what a Yakuta is, Google that shit. Get educated. Might be an update later if I feel like it.