I Don't Think "Joker" Is a Very Nice Name, but He Sure Is Sexy

Five.

After beating everyone in poker about 7 times I went to bed for the night. I didn't have any dreams that night,. I woke up the next morning wondering were I was for about 2 seconds (You know the feeling, you wake up in a hotel or at a friend's house and forget that its not your bedroom and you spent the night there?) I wobbled out of the room to the boys still not wearing their masks. There was only about five of them there, so I figured that it was kind of early and everyone was still sleeping. I asked them where the bathroom was so I could wash my face, one of them said that it was right next to the showers.

Thinking about the showers made me blush a little bit.

I walked towards the showers and looked at the big brown door that I use to remember where the showers are. Were those the bathrooms? I got curious and slowly opened the door. I wobbled in there, looking left and right it was pitch black, except a corner with the light coming from the window. I walked towards it, and saw a newspaper article with the heading in big bold letters:

Harvey Dent Found Dead Next To Warehouse.

I looked to my left and saw alot of newspaper articles, all involving deaths or robberies. Some people had big red X's written on their faces, some people were circled. I turned back around and bumped into something. How many times am I gonna bump into this clown?

"Why are you in here?" he asked me.

"I thought this was a bathroom, and I was wrong." I smiled at him, but I doubt that he could see it because it was so dark.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"My room."

"Oh, well we should let some light in this place."

"It's four in the morning."

"Pardon?"

"Its four in the morning, why are you up so early?"

"I didn't know it was four in the morning, thats why. There isn't a clock in my room. Did I wake you up?"

"Kind of, I was dosing off."

"Oh, well then I'll leave." I started walking off when something grabbed my arm.

"You can stay."

"No, really. If I woke you up, you should go back to sleep."

"The festival is at night, so I'll be able to get some sleep. Sit down."

I sit on what I think is a bed.

"Can we turn a light on, seriously?"

Light suddenly meets my eyes and I squint. Hes still wearing his makeup, but its fading out, he probably washes it all of when he showers or something, I think to myself.

"So..." he says.

He sits down next to me.

"What's your deal?" I ask. He gives me a funny look.

"I don't understand the question?"

"I get the whole wearing makeup thing, the scars, Your father, Your life, all that shit."

"So whats the question?"

"Why do you kill people?"

"Why do you?"

"You don't get anything out of it, I mean, you get money, but you don't really use it..."

"Money doesn't matter to me. I would much rather be paid in explosives. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

"I see. But you completely avoided my question. Why do you kill people? Hold people for ransom and make people make choices about their lives and someone else? Like that thing with the Hospital, either way, you were going to kill someone."

"It's fun to see how fucked up people are."

"You lost me."

"You'll understand once you spend some time with me. Why do you kill people?"

I was so afraid of this question coming up.

"I don't think that I can tell you."

"Why?"

"I'm really sensitive about it." He gave me a look. He got more closer to me. He put his hand around my neck gently. His face got closer to mine. I thought he was going to kiss me. I thought he was going to kill me. The suspense was so exciting.

"Tell me," was all he said.

"I was raped when I was nine."

He looked at me like he was slapped in the face.

"Yup. By some old creepy dude, I don't really even remember anything. How he came up to me, how I ended up on an alley, my pretty little sun dress was all cut up. Underwear somewhere else. Blood everywhere. Had bite marks all over my body, especially my chest and vaginal area. But I do remember seeing the man walk away. I was so mad at him. I was blind with anger. I ran as fast as I could to get to him, despite how fucked up I was. I was running on pure anger."

He looked so into my story.

"Then I got him. I jumped on his back and started punching him as hard as I could. I know what your thinking 'You're nine years old what can you do to a grown man?' Well, I stood a good five feet 7 inches at age nine. I was pretty damn strong as a child. I was so fucking angry that someone would even do that to a little girl! He fell to the ground and I still kept beating him. I used anything that was around me, I saw a lead pipe and beat the shit out of him. I was screaming the whole time. Before I knew it, he was dead. I should have felt bad for killing someone, but then I felt that feeling on thrill and power I felt. He looked so helpless lying on the dirty ground. I realized there are so many of these freaks in the world. So, after that. I just kind of lived on my own, killing people for cash.. I lived with an old married couple, Sam and Bertha, since I had no parents. The feeling of killing or watching other people suffering is so good. I can't get enough of it. And the though of getting caught just makes it even better."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Do I have a problem?" I asked.

"No."

"I'm no better then the man who raped me!" I yelled. Then he hugged me. He hugged me so tightly. I have never had someone hug me. Not that I can remember, at least. it felt so good.

"We're going to make them all pay," he said. I didn't bother to question him, since I got so tired all of a sudden. He kissed my on my lips. I kissed him back. I fell back onto the bed, we were still in a kiss. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he let out a low groan. His tongue massaged mine. It felt so good to be kissed. We kept on kissing, and to my surprise, he didn't try anything, his hands stayed firmly on my waist. Our kiss got more deeper, if possible. And he started to kiss my neck. I moaned. I pushed him off of me so that I could be on top of him.

He looked up at me and I looked down at him. I kissed his lips then his neck, then I unbuttoned his shirt a little. I kissed his chest. I felt a bulge in his pants that probably shouldn't have felt so familiar. I started rubbing it a bit. He let out a groan. I started to unbutton his pants, and pulled down his boxers and saw his huge member. I could help but blush a little bit. I had never done this before. I took the tip of him into my mouth and he let out a low growl. I kissed it a little bit. Then took all of him into my mouth. He let out a large moan and put his hands in my hair. Now, I'm not going to lie. I have watched one or two pornos in my life. And whenever the girl gives the guy head. She starts to masturbate while doing it, I never understood why, until now. The fact that me and only me is enough to get him hard like this turns me on. I didn't want to touch myself in front of him, so I just kept sucking.

"Alice, I'm going to.." but before he finished his sentence, I pulled away and he came on himself, his member slowly deflated. I kissed him on the lips one last time.

"You made a mess." I said, trying not to laugh. I stood up.

"I'm going to bed. Night."

"Bye."

I walked towards my room to go back to sleep. Getting a goofy smirk from Mark sitting on the couch as I walked by him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was long as shit, right?

I felt like making it long since I promised myself to update this weekend and didn't.

Comment, I worked hard on this one!