I Don't Think "Joker" Is a Very Nice Name, but He Sure Is Sexy

Seven.

I walked back into the lair, I was so tired. I plopped down onto the sofa. and kicked my shoes, my stockings, my jacket, and my hair bands off. I let out a big sigh.

"These clothes are so tight..." I mumbled under my breath. Everyone else sat in the room and started talking. I talked to Mark for a while. We ended up drinking and playing cards like we did the other night. About an hour later the Joker came in. We all kept on playing and kind of ignored him until he spoke.

"Alice," he said.

"Yo," I said with a cigarette in my mouth

"Come with me."

"Where?"

"To my room."

"Later?"

"No. Now."

Everyone got frightened looks on their faces. Some had shock, some had sadness, some had indifference. I arched an eyebrow and stood up. All of their eyes followed my body as I stood. The Joker began to walk toward his room and I mouthed to everyone "What's wrong?"

But no one answered.

I walked away and followed him into his room. He opened the door for me. I got kind of scared. By the looks of the goons faces, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. He turned a light on and gestured me to sit on his bed. I obeyed.

"Aye kid," I said to him.

"I have a proposition for you."

"Oh, really now?"

"Yes."

"Well, what is it?"

"All of this up until now is a test. You're not the first person that I just brought into from the streets. Most people chicken out, or aren't good enough for me to use them, so I end up asking them into my room and kill them. Which is probably why all of your new buddies seemed scared shitless when I asked you to come in my room."

I nodded as he talked to me. It made sense. They cared about me! I smiled a bit.

"So, what's your proposition?"

"You work with me."

"Like one of your goons?"

"No, You're so much better than them, sweetie."

"I'm not going to be your sidekick, lets get that straight."

"Not a sidekick, but a partner."

"And what do I get in return?"

"Money,of course."

"How much?"

"Depends on what kind of assignment it is."

Fair enough, I thought to myself. I stretched out on his bed as I talked to him.

"So is that it?" I asked

"I suppose so."

For some reason I didn't want to go. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to connect with him. I don't know why I was having these feeling for a mass murderer, but I felt so close to him. And I think that he felt it too. I sat up slowly and began to walk out. I wanted him to stop me.

I was happy when he did.

He pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me passionately. He clutched his hands against my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue slipped under mine. It felt so weird for some reason. I played with his tongue a little bit with mine. We moaned in unison and we fought each others tongue. He started to sneak his hands up my shirt and he started to grab my breasts he started kneading them and I almost lost my mind. I pulled away from him.

"No." Was all that I said.

He arched an eyebrow.

"I have never done this before other than that time that I was.... You know. And this could complicate things."

"I want you so badly..." he mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"I don't even know you're name, babe." I responded.

"Jack."

"Huh?"

"Jack is my real name."

"Oh, I see. But we still can't do this. I want a romance with you as much as you want it with me, but you don't think that will cause a problem?"

He grinned at me. His makeup was so strange looking all of a sudden, I liked him without it.

"I have a proposition for you, now."

"What is it?"

"I'll be with you and I'll love you, and I'll never leave your side."

"That sounds good."

"But you have to show me your face."

"That's no deal."

"Then I guess this will just be strictly business between you and me. You look so nice without makeup."

"You haven't seen my face without makeup, I was wearing makeup at the fair, remember? You're certainly not the brightest person. You won't like it anyways. You'll leave me just like my wife did"

I nodded no. I pulled myself closer to him. I whispered in his ear.

"Take it off."

We walked into his bathroom and I wet a rag. I started to wipe his face off. I started with his eyes. His eyes. they were so beautiful. He skin was a bit tan, and had no blemishes. I did his cheeks, his nose, and everything else. I wiped at his scars finally. I saw them, his whole face naked. I expected to be shocked or disgusted. But then I wondered why he ever put his makeup on. He was still so beautiful to me. I kissed him. I kissed him so hard and so tightly.

"You're so handsome." I whispered in between kisses.

Then our clothes were off. He took my breast into his mouth and flicked my nipple with his tongue. I blushed and moaned a bit. He massaged my other breast with his hand. I mumbled his name. He pushed his hand down into my panties and his fingers began exploring me. It was such a sensational feeling and I didn't want it to stop until I came. He kissed me again, and I felt his member grinding against my inner thigh.

"I need you now."

He pulled my underwear up and I felt him inside me. We began to make love on the bathroom floor. It was so good. His body against mine was the most amazing feeling ever. I let out a deep moan as he thrusted in and out of me.

"Jack..." I said.

"Yeah, hun?"

"I think I'm going to come again." I said between small pants.

"I am too." He responded.

Then I felt him come inside me. I let out a loud moan and we stared at each other for a second. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then he laid down next to me on the floor.

"Did we just get it on on a bathroom floor?" I said outloud.

"Yeah we did. Want to go to sleep on my bed?" He whispered in my ear.

"That would be lovely."

We left the bathroom and slept on his bed.

I could tell that this was going to be a good adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been forever since I updated, I'm so sorry.
My computer has been being dumb.
School started and I want to do good at my new school.
And my mom is always wondering what I am doing on the computer and I don't want her knowing that I write stories cause she'll get in my business. D:

I get home about 2 hours before everyone else comes here, so expect more frequent updates.

Haha, I was just recently informed that the Jokers real name is Jack. (I'm so dumb.) I chose the name Jason because I have a crush on a guy named Jason..

But I just fixed that. Sorry if I seriously confused anyone. .__.

Bye! :]