I Don't Think "Joker" Is a Very Nice Name, but He Sure Is Sexy

Eight.

My eyes fluttered open. I saw a pale white face with its eyes closed. I touched his face. This was such a nice feeling. I wish I could have felt this every day. I stood up, and all the memories of last night filled my mind. I put my oversized Mindless Self Indulgence shirt, and I smiled as I stumbled out of the room.

"Where you headed?" I heard Jack say. (I think I might want to call him "Jack" from now on, its much better than "Joker".)

"Headed to the showers." I responded, rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Might want to let the folks know that your okay."

"Oh, shit. I might want to do that. I'll do that now. I'll check on you later."

"You're going to walk out wearing a big ass shirt, and only underwear around a room filled with horny men?"

"I walk around you fully clothed and you can barely keep your hands off of me." I grin and wink at him as I walk out of the room. I start walking down the hall and I see all of the goons looking somewhat depressed.

"Ey yo, wassup?!" I yelled out, sounding black.

They all looked up at me and smiled. Not your little ha-ha smile. Teeth were shown. Part of me thought it was because I wasn't wearing pants, and they got a peek at something, but they were actually smiling at the fact that I was okay, it seemed.

"Did you all miss me?"

"We thought you were going to get killed."

"Well, I didn't."

"You were in his room all night, care to tell us what happened?" Mark asked, with one of the big goofiest smiles in the room.

"We played Monopoly?" I responded.

Everyone chuckled.

"I'll talk to you guys later. I'm going to shower."

"Joker and Alice, sitting in a tree..." I heard someone say in a singsong voice

"F-U-C-K-I-N-G!" someone else yelled out.

"How old are you guys?!" I yelled out as I closed my door to find some clothes. I picked out my favorite System of A Down shirt, a short denim skirt, and some Uggs. I took a shower, and got dressed in the bathroom. I walked out with my hair washed and my body cleaned. Took me about an hour to walk back to the living room. There was only five guys there. The others must have gone to their rooms to masturbate, or sleep, or something. The five guys there, Mark included, looked incredibly high. Smoke was all around the room and their pupils seemed to be the size of DVDs.

"OH SHIT, ITS ALICE. GURL, WHERE YOU BEEN?!" Mark yelled out at me. I laughed. I know when people are high, and they were as high as a paper plane.

"Ain't been nowhere," I responding, trying not to laugh. Jack walked up next to me, looking alot cleaner.

"Are they high again?" He asked me, itching his head.

"It would appear so. I don't smoke weed, but something people do some pretty funny shit while they are. Hopefully none of them have weapons. Right?"

"Oh yes, they are well hidden."

"ALICE! GUYS! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!" Said a red haired boy who I think goes by the name of Kevin.

"Whats up, man?" I respond, still acting like I'm blacker than I really am.

"I... I can't take this anymore."

"Take what anymore?" We all responded, except for Jack, he left somewhere. I sat on the couch.

Kevin continued.

"The system."

"What the fuck is the system?" I ask.

"Everyone knows what the system is."

"I don't."

He ignored my comment "All of these rules. This whole way society lives. I need to break free of all of it."

"But..... It's the system." I responded, trying to follow where he was going with his "system" theory.

He looked at me and yelled out "Fuck the system!"

I chatted with them and listened to their theories that they would not remember when they came down. I feel so comfortable with these people. I think I might be happy. I never really had friends to hang out with. I think I'm going to like it here.

After many Chips, Tasty Cakes, and cookies later, they guys came down and Jack came back in his makeup.

"Alright, you fools. We have another mission tonight. I will need mainly need Mark and Alice, since they are the most smartest, most attractive, and most cunning out of all of you. The rest of you may go to your resting quarters or go home." He said, he motion me and Mark to come with him, we walked down to his room.

"Go home? Doesn't everyone live here?"

"No, of course not. People live at their own homes, some with their own families. Most of them work with me as a job. They have to put food on the table. Some do it as just a hobby."

"Any working against their will?"

"Other than you?"

"I'm not working against my will. Remember? I never resisted leaving to work with you."

"Well, anyhow, no one is working against their will."

"Nice to know. Now, what is our mission tonight?"

"Were having a little meeting."

"With whom?"

"Harvey Dent."
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T DO DRUGS, KIDS.
This is a terrible update, but writers block is a bitch.
Sorry for not updating in about three months.
Lots of things going on.
I PROMISE to update more frequently though.
5 comments for next since this story appears to be doing so well.