We're So Different But I Love You Anyway

number 7

Adrienne went to Gilman for the next show. Bekah talked her into it, wanted her to
show them who was boss. The other regulars were shocked to see her there, but shrugged it off. They acted like they never touched her.

For the next few weeks, Billie and Adie hung out at each other's houses. Adie had even gotten to know Mike a bit. One afternoon, Billie was hanging out at Adie's house. They were listening to music. He rather enjoyed what Adrienne had introduced him to. He had even showed it to Mike. Billie then suggested that the next time Adrienne went to Gilman, he would go with her. He told her he was going whether she liked it or not. Of course, his tone was cocky. At the same time it was oddly sudductive.

Billie also urged Adrienne to be his girlfriend. Each time she turned him down with a sly smile. In response, Billie Joe would kiss her fiercely and ask again. She wanted to say yes each time he kissed her, but enjoyed playing hard to get. He liked the fact that she was teasing him. He knew what she really wanted.

The weekend came quickly. Billie followed Adie to Gilman; she was arguing the whole time. He would only chuckle or kiss her in response.

When they arrived Billie grasped Adrienne's hand. He had to drag her inside, due to her constant fighting. Once inside, everything seemed to stop. All of the regulars seemed to stare in udder disgust. Billie Joe simply kissed Adie's cheek with a smirk and led her to a table.

Bekah joined them shortly after they found a table. It took a long time for anyone to go over and take their orders. When someone finally did, Bekah, Adie, and Billie ordered their drinks. The waitress took their order, and then she went to fetch them. On her way back, the waitress was stopped by one of the regulars. He told her that if she wanted to keep her job, she would have to pour the drinks on "the traitor and company". She laughed, and elbowed him in the ribs, and then delivered the drinks.

Crimpshrine played the set that night. Billie Joe liked them so much, that he bought their album. Afterwhich, Billie and Adie left for the night. They headed to their sacred spot, hidden in the forest.

The night had gone smoothly. Adrienne was relieved. She had anticipated the worst. Billie Joe talked to Adrienne about the band's new sound. He had written new material. She had never heard any of Billie's music before. Billie told her to come to the next practice, even though they lacked a drummer. He told her to birng Bekah too, because Mike thought she was cute.