The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Fifteen

“I don't want to,” Gerard muttered childishly.

Me and Mikey both got out of the car, I stayed at bay whilst Mikey dragged his older brother towards the surgery. I followed behind them, a little nervous when Gerard lashed out at Mikey so that his glasses crashed to the ground.

“I don’t want fucking pills,” Gerard seethed in annoyance when we all fell down onto the waiting chairs, “Why can’t you just hurry up and have that goddamn baby,” Gerard hissed. I couldn’t help but let an unwanted smile creep onto my face as he glared daggers at my stomach.

“Gerard, stop this stupid nonsense,” Mikey told him, sighing when I sat down heavily on the seat next to him. Luckily the appointment was on time, so we didn’t have to wait very long, but hell was let loose when we set foot inside in the doctor’s office.

“Ah, back again?” Dr. Peters asked, smiling at a very bland looking Mikey.

“Yes, I am, I want those sedatives,” Mikey began, “At least four, one for my mom’s, my dad’s, my house and another spare at my house,” he confirmed, jamming his foot against the door when Gerard tried to escape, “Sit down!” Mikey ordered.

Gerard sloped over to the bed and crawled on top of the white cover, swearing at the doctor when he made some jaunty joke. Mikey managed to leave a contorted smile on his face, hoping for the doctor to just give him the medicine.

“Sure we can, if Mr. Way would cooperate, we can take sample of blood, fill out a few forms and you can get your desired medicine. Mr. Way has had Xanax before therefore he is qualified for the medicine-“

“Just piss off!” Gerard ordered.

I got up from the waiting chair and hauled myself up beside him, trying to quiete and calm him down, although it was proving hard. Mikey and Dr. Peters started talking amongst themselves, totally oblivious to Gerard’s insults.

“Gee, you gotta calm down okay,” I whispered when he started to cry into my chest, whimpering that everyone was trying to kill him.

“You want to lock me up and pump me full of goddamn medicine and lock me in a crazy house!” he cried, curving his hand around my waist and squeezing. He was leaning on me too heavily, pushing me against the wall of the bed, “That’s what you want to do,” he mumbled, lifting his legs up and pulling them underneath his self, “I’m never going to be able to get fucking better!”

“Your not ill though,” I told him, bringing both our bodies up properly so we were leaning against the wall, “I just don’t want you to keep getting so angry at everything, it’s not healthy, you’re gonna give yourself a heart attack. I’m not just talking about the hard work that you’re laying on yourself now, I’m talking about later, when you’re older, you’ll stress yourself out,” I murmured whilst he pushed his head further into my chest.

“I don’t want to be one of those people that have to take pills at set times, that’s just weird. I don’t want to weird, I want to be normal. Everyone keeps telling me to do things and not do things. I’m confused. I don’t get what I’m supposed to be doing,” he muttered, “And I’m not fucking gay.”

“I never said you were Gee,” I sighed, stroking his hair whilst tucking it behind his ear, “But, you do know it wouldn’t be a bad thing don’t you?”

“Yes… I know that I just, I don’t want to be gay. And I’m not gay. I know I’m not but people keep telling you that I do and go places that I have been but I didn’t want to,” he muttered, getting flustered again, “What if the baby doesn’t like me? I’m gonna be such a pansy ass father. I can’t be a dad, I’ll fuck it up!” He exclaimed.

I hugged him awkwardly, feeling a little guilty about him having to twist his hips around
uncomfortably.

“I want to take care of you properly. Like proper properly. I want to be the kind of man who gets to take care of his wife. I don’t want you to be scared of me. I don’t want to be rough with you anymore, but some times I just have to be because no one listens to me. I seem to be the one crying all the time –and that should me you. It’s like a bloody backwards fairy tale, I ‘m the damsel in distress –I mean look at my hair I look like fucking Rapunzel!”

“No you don’t,” I chuckled as he crawled up.

“Right, what’s your verdict over here then?” Dr. Peters asked, “It’ll be done in thirty seconds flat,” he continued. Gerard pushed his face into my neck.

“I don’t like needles,” Gerard murmured into my ear, “Add that to my list of Gerard’s Gay Fact’s,” he muttered, slipping off the edge of the bed and padding over softly to where the cabinet was. Mikey looked at me and smiled gratefully, “Doll, can you come hold my hand –you can add that to list as well,” Gerard sighed.

I went and kneeled beside him, letting him put his arm round my shoulders so I could hold his hand whilst Dr. Peters rambled on aimlessly about things to try and distract Gerard.

“Gee,” I asked, Gerard looked at me and swallowed, “What do you think of Jonathon for a boys name?” I asked, he cocked his eyebrow, confused with what I was talking about, “Babies?” I chuckled.

“Jonathon? It’s a little… stuck up? Can’t we change it to…“ his face contorted and he hissed a little as the needle sunk in, “Johnny? Can we change it to Johnny?” he asked, his tongue poking out the side of his mouth whilst they extracted blood, “I would like a little boy,” he said, “I hope it’s a little boy,” he mumbled.

“All done,” Dr. Peters suddenly announced.

He taped a wad of cotton wool to Gerard’s arm, luckily pushing the samples of blood away so Gerard couldn’t see how much he had taken.

“That wasn’t so bad was it?” Mikey said as Gerard tugged his jacket back on, grumbling about how sick it had made him feel, “How about we order out tonight -hm?” Mikey asked, Gerard nodded and let Mikey fuss around with forms, answering a few quaint questions, ‘Do you have asthma or eczema?’, ‘Do you have any special treatments?’, those types.

“I wish Mikey would leave us by ourselves sometimes,” Gerard whispered quietly, running his hand through my hair slowly, “I haven’t had time alone with you properly in ages.”

“Yes, I know,” I sighed.

“If he does leave us alone, I’ll do it properly. I won’t be drunk or nasty. I promise,” he mumbled, trying to say it as quietly as possible so Mikey didn’t hear. Gerard looked up at Mikey quickly before beckoned me closer, “We can do an all nighter,” he giggled, trying to look innocent when Mikey shot him a look.

“What’re you plotting Gerard. Your expression is that exact one like when you put mud in dad’s shoes because he wouldn’t buy you that Hans Solo figure.”

“I’m not plotting anything,” Gerard replied simply.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys commented loads, thank you.
I hope you like the update ^^