The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Twenty Six

I groaned loudly as Gerard’s alarm clock rang. At that moment I could have killed school, I really could’ve. Gerard was murmuring under his breath whilst making his fingers trek up my stomach and my arm. I think he knew I was awake but he seemed to be to content with his pretend game to bother about it. Gerard’s arm appeared out from the covers, knocking most the cups and books from his side tale to the floor.

“Fuck,” he muttered, his voice raspy from sleep. He found his alarm clock and slammed his hand down on it, shutting it up abruptly, “Stupid fucking school,” he grunted, letting his arm drop back round to my middle.

I started to move, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I did so. Gerard rolled into the spot I was sleeping, flinging the duvet over his head before snoring loudly and waking himself up again.

“Oh fuck -I hate the goddamn morning it’s always so cold,” he mumbled, huddling inside the duvet whilst I turned the shower on, “Do you have to go to school? I want you to stay and keep me warm.”

“Lovely, how kind of you,,” I chuckled from the shower, trying to dodge the stream of water on my head because I felt too lazy to bother washing and drying it.

I finished up, brushed my teeth and got dressed, before going down into the kitchen to try and find something edible for breakfast. Regardless of Gerard’s tidying up he still managed to by the most ridiculous food ever. Maple syrup, sprinkles, gone off bread, coffee, tea bags, milk and cheese. I don’t how we survived on take outs.

I made myself a cup of tea and Gerard a coffee, taking them both upstairs with me.

I had decided that I wasn’t going to pursue Gerard about his injuries; I wanted to avoid fights at all cost now, even if it did mean keeping a few things a secret. I tried to mull it over in my mind whether I had done that to him, I couldn’t have though. They looked new, we hadn’t done anything for me to accidently scratch him. I started to wonder if he’d done them to himself, it seemed like a Gerard move for him to get caught up in his moment and manage to do something stupid.

“Gerard, I made you a coffee,” I said pushing it in to him, he got up and blinked a little, his eyebrows furrowing before his lips creased into a small wonky smile. I handed it to him, letting him grasp the sides clumsily and spill most of it onto his lap.

“Don’t go to school, I’ll write you a sick note,” he offered, “I don’t want to spend my whole day watching re-runs of Lost and jacking off, it gets boring,” he muttered, swallowing a mouthful of coffee, “I’d rather spend my day in bed with you, we should get a PS2 and just sit in here forever. The games are dead cheap since all those new models came out,” he yawned.

“I have to go to school, they’ll ring my parents otherwise and can you imagine my dad if he realised I was staying home? You’d be loosing limbs,” I told him.

I finished my tea quickly, giving Gerard a chaste kiss before heading towards school, practically sweating by the time I reached there. I leant against the wall, my head lolling on the cold brick, I jumped a little when Ricky came up behind me, pushing his forefingers into my sides.

“You are getting chunk-ay,” he grinned, giving a few people the middle finger when they stared at the bump in Gerard’s green chequered shirt, “How’s it going with you then? Peeing constantly? Hormones partying? Constipation kicking in?” he laughed, sitting down on the school bench.

“No, none of that apart from peeing around the clock, talking of clocks Gerard needs a new one in the lounge, it’s one thirty constantly in there,” I chuckled.

“Well, with this new job I’m sure he can afford one now right? How’s it going with him –the job I mean?” Ricky asked, tucking his straggly hair behind his ears.

“I think it’s good. He came back late yesterday… I dunno, he hand these red marks on his thighs and his hips. He said he fell and some one grabbed him too hard but I’m not sure how he managed to do that to his thighs. I know I didn’t do it –it’s not terrible of me to think that he could have gotten them from some one else, is it?”

“Nah, Gerard’s good right? He’s not acting like a prick anymore. Tell Mikey about them he seems to be like the Inspector Morse type,” he grinned. I chuckled weakly, noticing Ricky frown, “Oh god Ren, you’re still not talking to him?”

“I haven’t the chance!” I intervened quickly, “I don’t want to fuck everything up with Gerard when it’s just got back on track. I do want to see Mikey though, I kinda miss him a little bit. I think he deserves to see what’s going on with everything,” I sighed, rubbing my temples, “Gerard seems to hate him.”

“Don’t tell Gerard then! Say you’re going to my house after school and just nip in for a friendly cup of tea and biscuits,” Ricky announced, “Piece of fucking cake.”

“But… Mikey was angry before-“ Ricky cut me off by shaking his head, “Okay… okay. I’ll go see him after school but not to tell him about Gerard. Just to make things up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Things can only get wayy worse before they get better ^^
Thanks for the really long comments, they were awesome to read. I'll update later as well.