The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Thirty Three

I had managed to get to the car by myself in the nine minutes I acquired not to be in horrible pain. Mikey had bundled Gerard up in his duvet and had successfully managed to carry him down stairs and all the way out to the car as well.

Mikey tried to explain to me that Gerard had turned on the shower, given himself a double dose of his own sedative, slipped and fallen into the shower, knocking his head in the process. Of course Gerard’s stupid shower went cold after ten minutes. When Mikey had said ‘he’s awake’, he’s actually meant he’s breathing. Gerard was no where near awake.

“Ren just breathe okay?” Mikey said, glancing in the rear view mirror at Gerard, “Everything’s going to be-“ I cut him off with groaning, “Oh god not again, I swear they’re getting closer!” he seethed, trying to continue driving in a straight line down the main road. His knuckles were turning white from clenching onto the steering wheel, “Right, Ren, I need you to do something for me? Okay? I need you to go under my seat and get the first aid kit out okay? The white tin?” he said as I kneaded my back.

I bent down, feeling around under his seat, my hand suddenly closing on something cold. I grabbed it and tugged it out.

“I-is this it?” I heaved, opening the box when he nodded.

“Right in the bottom there’s a packet? It’s like an epi-pen, it’s just a big needle!" He explained. I found it and pulled it out, “Okay now, I’m gonna need you to be a big girl and stab Gerard in the heart –you’ve seen Pulp Fiction right? Y’know? When John Travolta has to stab that black haired lady in the chest. You have to do that, hard enough to get through his breast plate!” Mikey said.

“What!? I can’t!-“ I protested, beginning to feel to feel that classic tugging sensation in my pelvis, “Just pull over, I can handle myself for a while,” I said. Mikey ground his foot down the pedal, swerving into a silent side lane. It was pitch black apart from Mikey’s car light on the ceiling, makign it difficult to see exactly where Gerard's heart would be.

Mikey got out of the car and grabbed the medical box off me, clambering into the back. I twisted around in my seat, massaging my stomach as I whined.

“Okay, okay, okay,” Mikey muttered, pushing Gerard’s hair back and pulling his eye open, peering into it like he’d wake up, “Right, okay, fuck, shit, cock, chicken fucker,” he murmured, pulling the instructions out and breathing heavily, “Okay, duh, duh, duh, push the needle directly into patients heart to guarantee urgent wake up,” Mikey muttered, flicking the needle to make the drug inside it dribble over the side.

“Why do you have one of those?” I asked, rubbing my sides worriedly.

“When Gerard was into cocaine, a friend of mine called Douglas gave him this because he used to do lines in my car all the time, this has the same factor. Gerard’s sedatatives were like ketamine, which is horse sedative. You can now do lines of ketamine. Same principle,” Mikey murmured, staring at Gerard’s chest.

He raised his hand and suddenly brought it down making me cringe as I horrible hollow sound echoing through the car.

Gerard flew up suddenly, his arms flailing and his legs kickign about. He was greasy white, his lisp were the same colour of his skin making his hair stand out eerily. He stared around for a second, his heart repulsing.

Mikey pushed off him worriedly, watching as Gerard looked down shakily at the five inch needle sticking out of his chest. That made him worse, he clutched my seat and fisted his duvet, just staring at it and screaming.

“Gerard, Gerard shut up!” Mikey roared, taking hold of the needle and withdrawing it quickly, once again making me cringe. A dragging feeling rounded on me and I groaned, “Fucking hell!” Mikey muttered, climbing over the seat and urgently turned me round in my seat so my legs were bent towards him.

“What’re you-“ I cut myself off by sobbing again, sweat beginning to trickle down my forehead, “Mikey it hurts so bad!” I cried, covering my face with my arms.

“I know, I know,” Mikey said, slowly rolling my jeans down my thighs. I could hear Gerard muttering in the background, his breathing not even level.

“I’m checking if you’re dilated, if your not then you’re fine -okay? It’s just early contractions, fake ones. If you are then your having this baby,” he muttered, propping my legs up in probably one of the most humiliating positions ever, “Sorry, I’m not looking at anything, just-“

“Mikey-“ Gerard began, suddenly puking out the side of the car, an awful wrenching sound emitting from his stomach. Mikey ignored him and continued to pull on a surgical glove from the first aid kit.

“Alright, count to ten for me,” Mikey said. I started to count out loud, once I had gotten to five I was in the most horrifically, uncomfortable, undignified situation ever.

“Gerard, there’s boxers and some pyjamas on the floor -fuck, fuck, fuck – your coming up to three centimetres–right, okay, we gotta go now, we gotta go, Gerard out of the back and sit in the front with me, let Ren lie down,” Mikey ordered, scrabbling to close all the car doors again.

After swearing and cussing I managed to move around to the back, my thighs practically dragging down to my knee caps.

“How’re you doing?” Mikey asked glancing in the rear view mirror, “We’re nearly there just take it slow alright?” He said, I nodded, my anxiety levels brimming up and making me feel nauseas.

Gerard was now slumped in his seat, only his shoulder visible. It was like he had drunk too much coffee, he’d fall asleep and then suddenly bounce himself awake and then in a matter of seconds he’d be awake again. Mikey said it was from the two doses of opposite drugs.

I still didn’t like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally made up that whole ketamine/sedative shit, it's not true, it just sounded right. Ohh and sorry to put another expample of a movie in this story but hell, Pulp Fiction is awesome, you don't need to know what happens in it though.