The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Five

Image
He who opens a school door, closes a prison.

Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.


Tuesday and Wednesday I had also recieved funny quotes and phone calls, only this time I didn't come in contact with the intruder.

I was terrified in my own house. I hated receiving strange calls, either from an unknown line of Mikey’s phone. I had rung Mikey back to ask him what the hell he was playing at and he simply sighed and told me to stop calling him.

Ricky had kindly said, or offered ‘If that Mikey guy wants a shoe up his ass he’s going the right way about it’. I told him I was fine though.

“Listen, stay at my house tonight. My mom likes you, she’s can make lasagne and everything will come up roses in the morning, you’ll see,” Ricky chuckled, “I bet it is that Mikey. I mean Mr. Way was a creep maybe his brothers ultra-creep?” he questioned, “Sorry, I didn’t mean that about-“

“Don’t apologise,” I said, folding a pair of pyjama’s, “Maybe your right. Maybe it is him. Even if it is him why is he doing it? And what’s his motive? How’s he getting in? It doesn’t make sense,” I sighed, flipping through the three white cards.

“Did Mr. Way make sense? No. In fact he was a bit jumbled up. Does this Mikey have to make sense? No. But never the less, what does the first quote say –read it out to me and I’ll put my self in Mikey’s shoes,” Ricky told me, chewing thoughtfully on a piece of gum whilst I picked up th first card.

“He who opens a school door, closes a prison,” I read allowed.

“One assumes that that means, You give people knowledge and they don’t go to prison –that’s my first thought –is that yours?” he asked, I nodded.

“Read inside, turn it around and make it crazy. Make it fit the scenario,” Ricky murmured, sitting up, “One assumes the first thing they see and hear is correct –but not always!” he said hurriedly, “It could mean- you open a school and let you let crazy people in, who do crazy things, i.e Mr. Way fucking around with you-“ I quickly intervened.

“Then getting sent to prison and that’s where the last part comes from, ‘closes a prison.’ Closes a prison door... locking Mr. Way in –That’s what Mikey could mean!” I said, getting a little excited we were getting some where.

“Exactly! He must have rung you from his cell phone when he was outside your house! And you were supposed to work out it was him! Fucking hell!” Ricky announced, punching the air, “And that quote is about education and Mr. Way was an educator –read out the next one!” Ricky probed.

“Okay… uh. Right,” I began, grabbing the next card, “Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together,” I stated slowly, “Ideologies? Means a collection of organised ideas. Mikey always like to sort things out in one sentence –is that organised? And then…” My brain misted over but luckily Ricky got whatever I was trying to explain.

“He was an organised motherfucker and you didn’t like that but when he randomly climbed into bed with you –you let him give you a hug but he probably planned to kiss you and when he went to kiss you –you said no!” Ricky practically yelled, bouncing up and down on my bed, “Fuck I’m good!” he said, collapsing back against my wall.

“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love,” I read out, “Albert Einstein,” I muttered, cocking my eyebrow at the choice.

“That seems pretty fucking simple, boy… that’s just stupid,” he murmured, scratching the stubble above his top lip, “Oh by the way I’m growing facial hair because I can,” he explained, “I just thought I should tell you now.”

“Appropriate timing,” I chuckled, crossing my legs childishly and staring at each small card of paper, “Y’know if this is really like a Riddle then who evers doing this is going to come back tonight. They have for the pat week,” I murmured.

“Well he can bring it, because we’re sleeping around here and catching this scrawny, ugly, bastard with stupid glasses-“

“Ricky,” I stopped him, but he quickly cut in again.

“Let the games begin,” he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but It's got important stuff in it.
Comment please, I wanna know what I'm doing.