The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Nine

When you grow up there are three types of people. People who are fearless, People who are weak and People who are crazy. I’d say Gerard was the fearless type. I started to doubt myself about the person being Gerard, the steps were too slow. Gerard’s usually had a little bit of a girly step, he also skipped around, or he shuffled. Either way, it was too slow, not enough hip swing.

I was right by Mikey’s house, one more street and I’d be there. Maybe I could go to his and tell him, not that’d he’d care he’d probably just say what Ricky had said.

I scrubbed at the back of my neck, wishing Gerard would do something, say something.

“’Scuse me miss,” a voice from behind me asked.

I turned around, my face draining of any colour when I saw it wasn’t Gerard. This guy was blonde, tall, muscular and dressed like he had just been jogging. Gerard would never go jogging.

“Are you okay? You’ve been zigzagging up and down this road. You look a little lost sweetheart,” he asked.

“I-I’m fine,” I stuttered.

“Okay… you should probably be getting home kid, it’s not safe for you to be walking round at this hour. Theres a lot of creepers about y’know?” he said.

“Uh-huh, I know,” I nodded, beginning to head towards Mikey’s house, not wanting to speak to the gym man anymore, “I’m going home now anyways,” I told him, practically shoving him when he cocked his eyebrow and edged across the road after me.

“Have you taken something? Your pupils are constricted,” he murmured, I could bet a million dollars he was a cop. I edged up to Mikey’s door and rammed my first into the wood a couple times, “Okay, okay, I get you don’t want to talk to me. But don’t go knocking on strangers houses kid, I know the guy that lives there. We go to the gym together. I think we should take you down to the station…”

Told you he was a cop.

“Ren? Nigel? What?” A bewildered Mikey asked through the chain on his door, “Ren what’re you doing?”

“You know this kid?” ‘Nigel’ asked, “She’s been staggering up and down streets. I was gonna take her in, look at her pupils, just because I’m not in uniform-“

“No, That’s just Ren. She’s dopey. She’s my brothers like… I dunno… ‘daughter’ type thing, we were friends of the family a while back,” Mikey lied, catching my wrist lightly and dragging me in, “I’ll see you at the gym tomorrow though and thanks for checking she’s alright,” he smiled sincerely as ‘Nigel’ nodded, “Ren, what’re you doing here?” he asked once the door was shut, blocking the way so I couldn’t move apart from banging into his chest or the door.

“I think Gee’s alive. I really do! He left me things,” I said, trying to doge under his arm, “Why can’t I come through?” I asked, not meaning it rudely.

“Ren-“ his voice got cut off by a muffle scream from his bedroom. I narrowed my eyes at him and he pursed his lips, “It’s not what it sounds like,” he began as I tried to get passed him.

“Let me through!” I ordered, shoving him in the chest and wrenching away as he grabbed my arm. I ran as I fast as I could towards his room, diving at the black figure set out on the bed, “Gerard!” I yelled, hugging his head awkwardly seeing as Mikey had tied his wrists to the bed.

“Ren!” Mikey bellowed as Gerard started crying, banging on his wrists restraints whilst I tried my best to un tie them, I got one half un done when Mikey threw himself at me and hauled me down onto the floor with a sickening crack, tears coming to my eyes when his arm winded me.

I heard scrabbling from up on the bed and I tried to haul myself away from Mikey who simply grabbed me back around the waist and swung me over his shoulder like I was a rough bag of seeds. I slammed my fists into his lower back, yelling about how he was a traitor, fucking scum that I should have never have met.

“Gerard -don’t!” Mikey suddenly screamed, I was smacked back onto the mattress, half lodged under Mikey’s back, his elbow digging into my gut painfully.

“Thanks Doll, I thought I was never gonna be able to get free!” Gerard muttered gleefully, tugging us up easily and pushing mine and Mikey’s own wrists into the belts that were previously used for his restraints, “I’m sure you won’t mind lying on top of each other, I mean you fucked right? Shouldn’t be a big deal,” he sniffed, whilst pulling up his trousers so they rested on his hips.

“Gerard!” I wailed, trying to pull my other hand away, “You’re dead!” I cried, struggling as he tied mine and Mikey’s wrists back against each other’s awkwardly, “What’re you doing?” I cried, shifting my body weight so I way lying beside Mikey, one of my arms pulled straight and the other bent slightly.

“You two mother fucking fuckers! You didn’t even try and pull me out of the goddamn water! I can’t goddamn swim!” Gerard muttered to himself dementedly, “But whatever. Now. Right now. My heads screwed on straight and I’m going to read you both a little poem, a riddle if you like. Michael already worked out the meaning,” Gerard began, pacing up and down the end of the bed like a grumpy puppy dog, “Always was a clever shit head.”

“Gerard -stop doing this!” Mikey bellowed, making me cringe as the sound travelled straight to my ear loudly, “We both love you! Why do you want to do this-“ Gerard cut him off by beginning to read in a booming English accent.

Education, the beginning of a long road –a door.
And as time rolls on the world attains another whore.
-A slut, with no clean roles apart from spit.
The secret goes on, you cannot admit
The feelings you feel for your nasty mentor.
And once again the world revolves around that whore.

The wolf grows hungry and his fur grows thick.
He craves that essence that makes him tick.
Once upon a time they both meet there end.
Together they fall like descending revenge.

But the heir should continue to stay up right.
All out and through every dead end night.
She shall stay eyes wide until she feeds the wolves crave.
Until then she shall stay away from the grave.


“Tick tock Doll face,” Gerard grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I spent aggggges on Gerard's riddle!
I know it's kinda weird story line and it makes no fit sense but it will!
The riddle fits with the quotes, so if you understand the quotes then you'll probably understand the riddle.
Comment please, they're all way awesome to read.