I Wanna Be Your Last First Kiss

Insert Title Here

The music was blaring through the speakers as I sat on the couch with maybe my 5th beer watching the boy's play video games and some girls flirting with the boys.

"Hey gorgeous!" I heard Gerard as she plopped down next to me. Of course he was always the first one to get shitfaced.

"Hey you sexy beast," I replied with a laugh. "How many have you had?" I questioned him.

"I lost count," he replied back, I laughed again at him and turned back to the TV to watch the boys play with there video games. Gerard just sat there and put his arm around me, it was nothing weird, we were best friends so it was okay with me.

I soon started to feel nauseous and got up, stumbling a bit I might add, and walked away to Franks room laying on his bed. His bed was ridiculously comfortable. I was half asleep when I heard someone stumble into the bed room. I opened my eyes and saw Gerard leaning against the door frame.

I laughed slightly getting up and walking over to him "I think it's safe to say your totally cut off," I took his arm and lead him to the bed so he wouldn't fall on his ass.

"Maybe your right," he chuckled to himself "Ah, what am I saying, your always right,"

"Of course, women are always right," I replied with a laugh sitting next to him.

"If you say so," he laughed as I playfully hit him in the arm.

I sat there staring at the walls, I looked over at him seeing that he was looking at me. He seemed different as we stared at each other. I couldn't help but look away at the ground. I felt the bed shift as he leaned closer kissing my neck, I sighed liking the feeling, people would feel weird if their best friend decided to kiss them like this. But I didn't feel weird at all.

He continued to kiss my neck and nibble on it while laying me down and getting on top. I closed my eyes, running my fingers through his hair as I felt him pull me by my hips closer to him and start to unbutton my pants.

"Gerard," I sighed his name, pushing him away slightly.

"Please don't," I heard him say with a sigh of his own "Not when we've gotten this far,"

"I was gonna say, close and lock the door," I replied with a laugh.

"Oh," he laughed to getting up and closing the door while locking it.

"You tard," I said with a laugh pulling him back on the bed and kissing him. I smiled kissing him and pushing him over and getting on top. He sat up, pulling off my shirt and pulling me closer while kissing my neck.

And well you know, things happen ::wink wink::
♠ ♠ ♠
this was the chapter that gave me hella bad writers block, but yea, its lame like whoa.