I Wanna Be Your Last First Kiss

Chapter 6

Here I sat on my bed doing some last minute reading, more vampire books yup. What? you love them too admit it. As I was reading, I started drifting off into my own thoughts.

What if I was pregnant?

What would my parents say?

What would I do?

I sat up quickly looking around, tossing my book on the floor and running out of my room.

"Lenora, where are you going?" I heard my mom questioned as I ran past the kitchen.

"Going to Gerard's right quick!" I yelled quickly grabbing my coat and running out the door. I made my way through some yards and alleyways before I reached his house. The lights were off, but the cars were still there, they had obviously gone to bed already. I couldn't wait to talk to Gerard about this, I looked around opening there fence gate and going into the backyard. The window that belonged to Gerard's room was lit with a dim lamp, I looked in it and saw him sitting on his bed writing in a notebook. I stood there looking at him, for some reason I never saw him the way I was looking at him now, he was very cute. I quickly snapped out of it and knocked on his window, he jumped a little and looked.

"Gerard! Open the window," I half yelled, trying not to wake anyone else up, he got up and walked over to the window opening it.

"What are you doing?" he questioned grabbing my hand and helping me through the window, I landed on the floor with a thud.

"Dammit," I laid there rubbing my backside "Gerard I want a test," I replied getting up.

He looked at me confused. "A test?"

"A pregnancy test," I replied, his eyes widened.

"But...you said it was unlikely," he replied back.

"I know, I just, I just think maybe its a good thing to be sure," I replied back looking down.

"Okay, hold on," he walked me over to his bed and sat me down, then walked out of the room. I sat there looking around, he had put up new pictures he drew. I looked on the bed where he left his notebook, looking out the door I picked up the notebook and looked at it, it looked like some poems. The one he was recently writing was called Demolition Lovers.

"Here," he came back in startling me and handing me a test.

"What the hell?" I questioned him.

"My mom has them," I just shrugged and took it from him and going to the bathroom, I was about to shut the door but Gerard walked in.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Just gonna be here for moral support," He replied back.

"And you can't be moral support standing outside the door?" I questioned again.

"Too many doors opening will wake my mom or Mikey, I'll turn around," he replied and locked the door.

"Fine," I answered opening the packet and making sure he kept his back turned. It was very convenient that I had to use the bathroom at that point anyways. I quickly did my business and replaced the cap on the end, placing the test on the counter and washing my hand. Gerard looked at me and I just shrugged.

"What do we do if its positive?" he questioned me, my stomach just flopped.

"I don't know," I replied back.

Those 3 minutes seemed to drag on forever. "I can't look," I replied turning away. Gerard sighed hugging me and at the same time checking the test.

"It's negative," he replied back, I let go of him and took it from him looking at it. Sure enough it was negative. I grinned jumping on Gerard and hugging him, he hugged back tightly.

"Oh my god, I was so scared," I replied.

"Same here," he answered back looking at me, I stepped back grabbing some toilet paper and wrapping the test in it, tossing it in the trash. We stood there for a moment just staring at each other.

He then grabbed my hand pulling me too him and kissing me. It caught me off guard for a moment but then I started to kiss back. He pulled me closer, while pushing me against the wall, he let his hands fall down to my hips pulling me closer to his and pulling the draw string on my pants.

I stopped kissing him, looking at him "We can't, not after what we thought had happened," I said to him kissing him lightly.

"Who says we can't do other stuff," He replied kissing my neck and slipping his hand into my pants, touching me.

"Gerard," I breathed his name. "We still can't,"

"Why not?" he questioned slipping a finger inside "Can you give me a reason not to?"

I moaned and shook my head no, "I didn't really think so," he said with a smile kissing my neck.

I held onto his shoulders as he continued.

He continued to kiss my neck, then I started to think about things. What was I doing? Gerard was my best friend? Sure I lost my virginity to him, but still.

"Stop," I replied pushing him away.

"Why?" He questioned confused.

"Because, your my best friend," I replied tying the draw string on my pants.

"That didn't stop us before," he replied walking towards me. I held up my hand in defense.

"We were drunk Gerard, I can't say for sure that our actions were meaningful," I replied and walked out the bathroom door.