Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Luke

"Hey there beautiful." Luke entangled his fingers with mine.

"Hey babe." I lightly kissed his cheek, the most me and Luke had ever done, he blushed.

"How are we today?"He smiled such a sweet smile.

" I am great, especially since now I am with you." I squeeze his hand.

"I love you, Echo." He smiles and leans close, this is it.

"Hey guys, hurry up." Lisa hollered from Luke's backseat. Her hand waving furiously back and fourth, while her long auburn hair mimics the motion.

"Come on." He tugs me to the car.

He reaches to open the door. I smile at Luke could anything be more perfect then being with him?

"Echo?" My heart pounds.

"Jorden?"

"No, Its me Luke." He was carrying me to my house. " I found you hurt on the woods floor, the doctor is waiting at your house."

"NO! I have to go back." My struggles were futile how would this look to Jorden. I could see his hurt expression, my heart ached. " I am sorry, my king." I started to cry as it rained harder.

"Don't cry." Then Luke kissed me.

I was horrified I pushed him away but it was to late, I spotted Jorden retreating with a face so broken hearted that my heart tore.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it short I have a birthday party to go to