Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Heartbroken

I cried all the way to my house. Luke attempts to calm me down made me want to punch him, hard, in the gut. I had no strength and barely any will by the time my front door was viewable and I could hear my mom's sobs.Then I went limp, what's the point, Jorden saw and now he hates me.

While my mom and Luke took turns stroking my hair as the doctor checked my out, I became a zombie, with a sole hungry for leave me alone. The doctor mumbled that I was right as rain, then excused himself for the expression and said that with some rest I should be all better. Just some bumps and a broken heart.

When the doctor left so did Luke, my mom sat by my feet on her bed.

"Sweetheart," She said so low I don't know how I heard it. "Why were you out there?"

I didn't lift my head of acknowledge her words at all. She stared at me her expression filled with worry. She shook her head and just like that she was sad. She bite her lip then got up. "I will make you some soup." She patted my foot then left the room.

When she left tears streamed down my eyes, blinding me to the point where I couldn't see my own hand in front of me. The sob ripping through my chest making the experience that much more painful.

" I am sorry Jorden." I choked out to the empty room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment =]